Caged Boy/Adults in Neverland

(Marks POV)

Pain was all I could feel, my eyes are so swollen that I can barely see and my nose is broken. My head feel's like a drum, but the thing that hurts the most is my heart. After Pan told me I'd never see Rose again It felt like I was being stabbed in the heart. Pan brought me here to the echo cave and locked me up in a small cage in the middle of the cave, surrounded by a trench....far away from Rose.

(Peter's POV)

I was leaning on a tree watching Rose from a distance, Just the thought of her and Mark kissing makes me angry and jealous. what dose he have that I don't? I can give Rose whatever she wants with the snap of my fingers.

I looked down at my hands that are covered with Marks blood, I smiled as I remember him begging me to stop beating him but that's what he gets for touching my Rose and I'm far from finished with his punishment. I used my magic to make the blood on my hands disappear so Rose won't suspect anything.

I continued to watch Rose as she sat alone on a log away from everyone, I saw a tear fall from her eye. This caught my attention right away and I started walking over to her.

(Rose's POV)

I can't stop thinking about home, all my friends and family. I would do anything to be with them, especially my mom and dad. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my back and it started rubbing up and down. I look to my right only to see Peter now sitting beside me with a concerned look.

"What's wrong my love?" He asked.

I looked down to the ground, really? You actually have to ask me whats wrong, You kidnapped me that's what's wrong!

"I miss my parents." I said in a quiet voice.

He just sighed as he pulled me closer till my head was resting on his shoulder.

"You don't need them, you have me." He said.

"But I don't want to be here with you or the lost boys, I don't belong. Please Peter just take me back to my parents!" I pleaded.

He just looked at me with a blank expression on his face.

"You love your parents?" He asked

"Of course I do their my parents, I love them with all my heart."

Peters eyes darkened after I said that and it made me shiver in fear but then they calmed down back to being light green.

"Just give me a chance Rose, give neverland a chance."

I just looked away from him with a sad look, I don't love him and I don't want to be here in neverland! If I'm ever going to escape I need to gain his trust and maybe he'll let me explore the island more, then I can try to find a way home.

"Okay." I said quietly and a big smile comes across his face.

I looked around the camp and something wasn't right. Mark wasn't anywhere in the camp?

"Where's Mark?" I asked and Peters face got angry in a second, his grip on my shoulder got tighter to the point where it hurt.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked coldly.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet.

"He's out hunting." Peter said plainly. I just nodded my head and looked back at the ground.

Peter leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"I have to go take care of some business darling, you can go and explore as long as you can always see the light of the camps fire." He said in a serious voice.