Neal/No Spark

(Rose's POV)

After Peter left I ate all the stew, after I was feeling much better so I decided to go for a little walk in the jungle. I've been walking around for half hour now just enjoying the freedom I have here. I'm so glad Peter took me from my terrible life back in the world without magic, but for some reason I can't remember it? Oh well, I'm sure it's for the best.

I continued walking till I heard a twig snap.

"Peter?" I said nervously.

Then someone came out into view, it was a man who I had never seen before. When he saw me he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Who are you?" I asked as I backed away from him.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, my names Neal and I'm looking for my son Henry." The man said.

Then I heard someone else coming and it was Rumpelstiltskin! Wait how do I know that, I've never met him before...right?

"Rose good to see you again." Rumpel said with a smile.

"Stay back you Monster!" I shouted.

"Rose what are you doing it's me? Calm down dearie, we were just coming to get you and Henry." Rumpel said walking towards me.

"What are you talking about I've never met you before in my life, but I've heard the stories about you. Your evil!"

He gave me a confused look but then it changed as if he knows something I don't.

"Pan put a spell on her."

"What?" I asked confused

"Pan kidnapped you and brought you here against your will, don't you remember?" Rumpel asked.

"No....Peter saved me from a terrible  life, he loves me and I love him. We've been together for years now."

"Look just come with us and everything will be okay." Neal said as he came closer to me.

"No Stay away from me, help Peter!" I yelled as I ran away from Rumpel and Neal.

I ran and ran until I bumped into someone but before I could hit the ground they caught me. I looked up to see Peter looking down at me with a concerned look.

"Peter!" I said in relief as I hugged him.

"Rose what happened?" He asked in a worried voice.

"Rumpelstiltskin and some other man named Neal tried to take me!"

Peters face darkened with anger but then lighted a bit as he pulled me into our hug more.

"It's okay darling, your safe now." He said as he rubbed his hand up and down my back.

After that Peter walked me back to camp and we sat on a log around the camp fire with the other boys. It was starting to get dark, Peter took my hand and lead me back to his tree house.

As soon as we got inside Peter told me to get ready for bed, so I got dressed into my night gown and I made sure Peter wasn't looking. When I was done getting ready for bed I walked over to the bed and sat on it, Peter started taking off his shirt reviling his bare chest. As soon as his shirt was completely off he looked over to me and flexed his muscles, I giggled as he was giving me his famous smirk.

He walked over to me and gently took both my hands in his, pulling me up and putting my hands on his bare chest. I just giggled again and leaned in to kiss his chest, he closed his eyes leaned his head back and moaned in pleasure.

(Peter's POV)

Oh god I'm in heaven, my beloveds soft little hands rubbing my chest and stomach, her soft lips kissing the top of my chest. I let go of her hands as they continued rubbing and I started to rub my hands all over her back as I kissed the top of her head.