New Friend

(Rose's POV)

I woke up to the morning sun shining through the window. Lucky I don't see Peter anywhere so this might be my next chance to find a way off this damn island. I hoped off the bed and made a run for the door only to find it locked.

"Damn it." I whisper to myself until I heard someone chuckle in the far corner of the room.

I turned around and saw Peter sitting on a wooden chair in the corner with a big smile on his face.

"Sleep well love?" He asked in a happy voice as he stood from the chair.

Why's he in such a good mood? The way he's looking and smiling at me is Just creepy and scary.
Then I remember him doing something to me last night that made me feel weak, I remember him getting undressed and getting in bed with me. Oh god did he rape me well I was unconscious?! I don't feel any pain down there but still, I quickly backed away from him. Then he spoke as if he read my mind.

"I didn't rape you last night I promise, I just wanted to be with you while you slept." He said calmly.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" I asked trying to hold back the tears.

"You'll just have to trust me my love." He said with a smirk. "come I want you to meet someone." He said as he appeared right in front of me and took my hand, leading me out of the tree house.

All the lost boys were doing their own thing like making Spears, playing games or just talking and laughing amongst each other.

"Felix!" Peter called out.

A tall boy with blonde hair and a big scare going down his face came over to us. I'm guessing he's Felix.

"Yeah Pan?" Felix asked

"I'd like you to meet Rose." Peter said proudly as he wrapped his arm around me. "Rose I'd like you to meet Felix, my right hand man."

"It's nice to meet you Rose." Felix said.

I just nodded my head at him, i was in no mood to talk to anyone. I was too busy trying to think of a way out of here.

"Well I'm afraid I'm gonna have to leave you for a couple hours my love, I have to train some of the new boys." Peter said with disappointment.

Yes, finally I have a real chance of escaping!

"So Felix is going to watch you well I'm gone." He said with a smirk.

Just like that down the toilet my hope of escaping gose. Damn you Peter Pan.

Peter just gave me an evil smirk as if he knew I was planning to try and escape while he was gone. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Don't try anything sweetheart." He warned and walked away to a group of boys who looked to be ages 6 to 11 years old, they all walked off into the jungle down a small trail completely disappearing from view.

Felix walked over to a log and sat down on it as he started sharpening a stick. I walked over to a tree away from everyone but still in sight and sat down on the ground.

I sat there just looking around at Pans camp. Once and awhile Felix would look up at me to make sure I was still here and not trying to escape. I sighed in annoyance and then a boy who looked around my age walked towards me with a nervous look on his face?

"Hi I'm mark." He said with a shy smile.

"Hello, I'm Rose." I said with a little smile.

We talked for a while and I was actually laughing and smiling with him. he's so nice and funny, he makes me feel so safe that I almost forgot that I was on neverland and an evil Peter Pan is keeping me here against my will.