Prologue: I Will Come Back

Hakuryuu was about to leave, when Morgiana yelled. "Hakuryuu-san, please wait!"

Hakuryuu stopped in his tracks instantly, he didn't know that she had followed him.

"Hakuryuu-san, are you really going off by yourself?"

"Yes." He answered shortly and started walking again. He had to go.

"Please wait, I don't want you to leave like this."

There was silence, which made Hakuryuu bite the inside of his cheek. Why did she follow him? What if she shared his feelings? Should he face her and confess? He knew you that if he turned around, her face would make him have a complete different set if thinking.

After a pregnant silence, he decided to break it. Screw it, he didn't have anything else to loose anyways. "Then come with me, please." He said still not facing her. "Come with me to the Kou empire, please."

"What do you mean..?" Shocked by his words, she only could mutter this answer.

"I'm in love with you.. Morgiana-dōno." Said the Prince, then turned to face her.

He walked towards her and kneeled before her. "You are a splendid woman. You're strong, kind and beautiful. That is why, I.. I want you to become my wife." Said Hakuryuu while holding her hand.

"H-Hakuryuu-san, what's the matter with you? You're acting strangely." Said Morgiana, confused, blushing slightly. What was he doing?

"I'm serious about this. Ever since that day in Dunya-hime's funeral, you.. you should become the empress of the great empire that I'm about to build."

And suddenly, he pulled her towards him and kissed her.

"P-Please stop!" Said Morgiana, pushing him away and breaking the kiss; confusion, fear and.. happiness? heard in her voice.

Hakuryuu looked at her, eyes widened. "Sorry.." What has he done? He was always all about consent, but just now he literally forced her to kiss him!

"I-- no man has ever said that to me before, so it makes me happy to know that you feel like this for me.. but--" She felt her eyes stinging, and suddenly tears were streaming down her face; doing her best to wipe them away.

Hakuryuu stayed silent for a moment. He understood. He was asking her for a big thing. She couldn't abandon her friends, and she probably had feelings for Alibaba; he should've known better. "Please give the others my regards, Morgiana-dōno. I promise.. that one day, I'll return and I'll ask you to become my bride again."

Hakuryuu presumed his walk again, leaving a confused and sad young lady behind him.

hello lovelies,
I'm rewriting this story to arrange some things. I've wrote this 3 years ago, and I'm honestly shocked by the huge grammatical mistakes, so I'm editing it. Basically beta-ting it.

all the love,
kat. xx