Home

//AN: Sorry, this chapter is shorter than the other ones. Hope you enjoy it though,//
Length: 1k.

"Why did it disappear?" Asked Alibaba once the sphere disappeared.

"Her journey in the past is over. She'll come back, but when, and where?" Replied Koumei, with a frown plastered on his face.

"I'm scared, what if she doesn't come ba--" Aladdin's sentence was cut by a familiar blue light and a great amount of magoi.

The light emerged from the ground forming again a huge magic circle, and a light figure was appearing, strands of red hair flying all around.
After seconds, Morgiana was clearly visible, eyes closed, tears still stained on her cheeks, dress' fabric floating around her; all eyes on her.

And suddenly, the magic circle disappeared, taking with it all the light. Morgiana collapsed to the floor, and Hakuryuu was the first to run to her side. "Morgiana-dono!" He exclaimed.

The girl was laying in his arms, knocked out with an angelic face. Hakuryuu found himself staring at her until Alibaba spoke, bringing him to reality, "We should take her to the nursery,"

"Yes. Masrur-san, please carry her." Ordered Koumei, while walking out of the room.

A frown was placed on Hakuryuu's face when Masrur took the red headed girl from his arms, but didn't say anything.

Everyone except Kouen, Judal, and Hakuen followed after Koumei to the nursery.

When Morgiana was placed in a bed, with one of the medical personal examining her, everyone was a little worried, every where in the room, waiting for the woman, Kira, to tell them how the red headed was feeling.

"Well," Kira began, "This little flower is alright. Nothing wrong with her, she just needs to rest to regain her magoi," She said softly, smiling at a crying Aladdin.

"Oh thank you so much miss," He gave a watery grin.

Everyone let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad she'll be okay," Kougyoku spoke.

"Yeah," Smiled Alibaba, getting closer to the bed, and sitting on its edge, extending his hand, and stroking her right cheek. And that might have caused Hakuryuu to clench his jaw and form his hands into fits, and a slight pang in his chest.

Jealousy

Yes, he was jealous of how Alibaba was being touchy. But, on the other hand, sad. Because Alibaba had all the right to touch the girl, he was her friend, stayed with her, didn't abandon her.

"Alright, everyone out; and you," Said Kira, pointing a finger at Alibaba, "can fond over your woman once she gets the right amount of rest,"

A blush found his way to the blond boy's cheeks, everyone laughing at Kira's misunderstanding. While the flushed boy stayed there, eyes wide, red face, mouth hanging open not knowing what to say from embarrassment,

"She's not his woman." Said Hakuryuu firmly, causing everyone to turn their heads towards him.

Kougyoku smirked, "Jealous, brother?"

He turned his head away from Her, and made his way out of the room. He was so whipped.

+++++

Morgiana opened her eyes slowly, blinking, adjusting her eyes to the light, "Where am I?" She mumbled.

She sat down on the bed, turning her head right and left examining the room she was in. She got up, and started waking out. When she opened the door, and peeked her head out, she saw familiar figures and faces. Her eyes went wide and tears formed in the corners of her eyes as she was watching a blond, and bluenette sleeping soundly on the floor, right in front of the door that led to her room.

"M-Morgiana-dono?" She heard someone call. She snapped her head to the direction from where the voice came, and then, she couldn't hold the tears anymore. There he was, standing there, eyes shining, and looking at her with an unknown emotion. Was it love?

She blinked once, before storming towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and pressing her chest into his, burying her face in the crook of his neck, "I'm back, I'm finally back," She cried.

To say that Hakuryuu wasn't shocked was literally an understatement. He was literally taken back by the girl's actions. But immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her even closer, smelling her scent. Oh how much he missed that sweet scent. "You're back," He mumbled, more to himself.

They hugged for about ten minutes, then they heard a voice, "Mor-san?"
Morgiana let go of Hakuryuu, and turned her head to Aladdin, who was rubbing his eyes. A huge grin made his way to his face and shook the boy that was beside him arm violently, "Alibaba-kun, she woke up!" He exclaimed. Alibaba shot his head up, and looked at Morgiana, who was crying even more. "Guys," She whispered, and they ran up to her, and attacked her with a big hug. Alibaba's hand rubbing gently her back.

And for once, Hakuryuu was looking at them with a smile on his lips. He loved the view. And to say that he didn't miss it would be a lie. He did, a lot. Feeling loved, cared for, he missed being with these three. They spent great times together.

It was then, when he made a decision. A great decision. Or at least, a great desire raised in his heart, having friends, having allies. And he was willing for this to happen.

+++++

Hello again,
Well! She is back!
So basically, there aren't many chapters left. This story won't be as long as i planned for it to be, but whatever,
Hope you liked this, don't forget to vote and comment.

All the love,
-Kata. xx