Meeting; The Queen & the Fanalis

Time skip: Night time

They traveled the whole previous twenty-four hours plus today's morning, and they were exhausted. They needed some rest, so they sat a fire in a forest and ate some of the food that Morgiana packed for them.

"Ani-hue, can I ask you something?" Little Hakuryuu asked. Hakuren nodded and waited for his brother's question.

"Is it true..? That mother is the one that sat the fire..?"

Morgiana's eyes widened, remembering that Hakuryuu once told her that his mother was the one that killed his older brothers and father. Hakuren just wore a blank expression and answered briefly. "Yes."

Silence reigned awkwardly, till Hakuren broke it with a question. "How do you know?"

"Big brother Hakuyuu told me when he saved me from a wooden crash.. He also told me to avenge him and father.." Answered Hakuryuu, looking down, eyebrows knitted in a frown.

Morgiana moved silently to sit next to little Hakuryuu. She put her hand on his little one and asked softly. "Are you okay?"

Hakuryuu looked up, staring at her for a good couple of seconds, then moved to sit on her lap, burying his face in her chest, and mumbled. "Hmm,"

Morgiana wore a worried face, while she placed her arms around Hakuryuu. "You should sleep a little." She murmured in Hakuryuu's ear.

He just nodded. She drifted her gaze to Hakuren, with a smile, she said. "You should sleep as well, Hakuren-san."

The older man smiled back and nodded. He tried to find a position to sleep, but he couldn't. His sides were still hurting him, every move made his muscles scream in protest.

Morgiana noticed how he was struggling, so she said. "You could use my lap as a pillow. Hakuryuu-san is really small. He doesn't take much place,"

He looked at her, blushing. Her lap?! He asked himself.

Aladdin, Kouha, Kougyoku and Hakuei giggled.

"That reminds me that my brother never had a female around him besides me or the maids. He wasn't the kind that liked to have concubines." Chuckled Hakuei.

"Oh, that's so cute. Does it make Morgy his first love interest or something?" Asked Kouha.

Hakuryuu was glaring daggers at him. If looks could kill, he'd be dead that instant.

"Someone is being jealous.." Smirked Aladdin, with a teasing tone, snuggling at Alibaba's side where they had been sitting, looking at Hakuryuu.

Koumei sighed  "Could you please be a little more quiet."

"Gomen.." They said in unison. Yes, including Hakuryuu, who was acting just like he used to act with Alibaba and Aladdin.

"You don't want to?" Asked Morgiana.

"I-It's not that! It's just.. are you sure you're okay with it?" He replied, lowering his head and gaze, ashamed.
He decided to glance at her, when he found her smiling warmly.

"Of course it's okay, it doesn't bother me at all." She said, tapping her thighs, as a sign for him to come.

He nodded still blushing, and moved beside her. He laid down and put his head on her lap. Heat was burning his cheeks. When he felt something covering him. He looked over his body to find a blanket draped over him.
"It's cold, and your injury is still fresh. It might hurt you."

"Ah.. than-k you," He mumbled, avoiding her gaze. She smells nice, He thought, his head on her lap.

"Ah~ look at them! They look like a family, a mother holding her child while her husband sleeps head on her lap!" Said Kougyoku, clapping her hands.