Another Magi

Morgiana, after telling Hakuren about Yunan, decided to go where the Magi lived.

"Morgiana-chan, the dark continent is really far from the Kou Empire. Getting there would take at least five days!" Said Hakuren.

"Don't worry! I'll use my Household Vessel to fly. We'll be there by the next morning." Said Morgiana, smiling.

"Yeah, but what if you can't stand it? I mean, you'll waste a lot of magoi, just by activating your Household Vessel." Argued Hakuren.

"Don't worry about me, I'm tougher than I look."

"Alright, then let me go prepare some provisions for the travel." Said Hakuren, then leaved.

Morgiana's POV/.

I was waiting for Hakuren-san to come back with provisions, when I heard footsteps.
I turned my head and I saw little Judal coming over. I smiled and asked him, "Hi Judal! What are you doing out here?"

He looked at me with sadness in his crimson red eyes. "I wanna run away.." He exclaimed.

I was shocked by his words,"What do you mean, run away?" I asked, getting on my kneels, so that our heights become the same.

He was shaking, I saw fear surrounding his mind and body; I asked with a little voice, "Wanna tell me about it?"
He looked at me, then nodded and said, "But not here, we need to hide.."

I nodded, took him in my arms, and jumped high in the air, and we landed and on a big tree that was behind us. We were sitting on a large branch. Judal was still holding on me, I called his name calmly, "Judal..?" He let go of me and sat beside me.

"They want me to do bad things.."

"Who are you talking about?"

"The guys that took me from my parents, that stole me and raised me to be a Magi.."

"What did they ask you to do?"

"They want me.. t-they want me to.." He was shaking so much. His littles hands gripping on his robe.
I put my hand over his, and said, "It's okay, tell me."

"T-they want me to k-kill you!" Said Judal, tears running down his cheeks. Gasping, i didn't know what to do. Staying here was becoming more and more dangerous, I really need to to back to my timeline.

I hugged Judal and repeated that it was okay.
I didn't actually know what to say, but I was sure about one thing. I was furious; I was just so angry. How dare they? He's only a child! That's absurd, and completely insane! To get blood on his hands at such a young age.

No body's POV/.

Judal, on the other side of the sphere wasn't feeling very well. He really hated being used, he just hated Al-Tharmen.

"Let me guess, Mother is the one who ordered Judal to kill Mor-chan, right?" Said Kouha.

"Isn't it obvious?" Asked Hakuryuu.

Hakuren came back with a bag, that contained food, water and other things that were necessary. He saw Morgiana and Judal, now at the tree foot, hugging. "Is something wrong?"

Morgiana looked at him, sadness in the eyes, and replied, "No, nothing, uhh.. Shall we?"

Hearing this, Judal looked up and asked, "What do you mean by Shall we?"

Two voices said in unision, it was Judal, and another voice coming from behind the tree. Morgiana shot her head up and saw little Hakuryuu standing there, with shock in his eyes.