Chapter 34

Raskeria: ...how....Why do you have this ragnarok?

Raizel: ....

Mei: because the previous Lord left it to him.

Raskeria: What do you mean?

Mei: Its exactly how it sounds. The ragnarok was left to him by the previous Lord.

Raskeria: then...when was it that the Lord gave you this?

Mei: we don't know for sure. It happened without our knowledge...it sounds ridiculous, but it's true. It was left at our house.

Ludis: it was left at your house?

Rozaria: What do you mean?

Kaye: ...do you see this as some kind of joke?

Frankenstein: joke? Do we look like we're joking?

Mei: normally, it would seem absured. But the previous Lord....wasn't exactly normal....or do you not know him well enough...?

Frankenstein: we've arrived at home for the first time in several hundred years...and the we found ragnarok. It came as a surprise to us too.

More like a heart attack...

Raskeria:...you didn't know?

Raizel: ...I did not.

Raskeria: ....

Karias: LORD!!

Suddenly, Karias dashed in with an unconscious Regis on his back and approached the Raskeria.

Rozaria: Lord, are you safe? Are you hurt anywhere.

Karias always did have a personality...but not one of a noble.

Rozaria: Karias.

Karias: huh?

Rozaria: come here.

Karias: why?

Rozaria: come...here.

Karias then tensed. He looked at Raskeria then back at Rozaria.

Karias: ah, yes...

Raskeria: ...how can there be two ragnaroks? Even if the previous Lord intended it, how was it made possible?

Frankenstein: I am not certain. However, there was a previous instant where a soul weapon was divided into two. It was split and given to two people.....and one of them just arrived.

Rajak had then appeared in the room.

Frankenstein: the Kertia clan's soul weapon was also divided.

Raskeria: Rajak. Does he speak the truth?

Rajak: ...yes. The kertia clan's soul weapon was split between my brother and me.

Raskeria: Why did you not tell me this sooner?

Rajak: aplologies, Lord. My previous clan leader did not wish it told.

Raskeria: ...is that so?

Frankenstein: my Master and mistress had not been awake for so long. Because ever since their disappearance they had been asleep...for the period of 820 years.

Raskeria: ...!!!

Rozaria: such a long time...?

Frankenstein: we had no plans of returning here so soon....but my Master and mistress wer worried about Gejutel.

Gejutel: ....

Raskeria: 820 years....Cadis Etrama Di Raizel. Mei...were you both genuinely in a period of sleep for 820 years?