chapter 53

Mei: NO!! STOP IT!! THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!
I was banging my fist with all my might against the force field. The force field created by Vince to keep me out.

Mei: YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!

Luke had lost the fight between him and vince. Now there he lied, down on his knees, beaten, in front of Vince.
Vince had his scythe placed up to Luke's neck.

Vince: you'll never be my king.

Mei: STOP!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Raizel: ...mei...mei?

Mei: ah. U-um...Yes?

Raizel: your hands.

I didn't notice, but I had my hands clenched so tightly I drew blood from the palm of my hands.

Frankenstein: is something the matter? You seemed deep in thought.

My hands began to immediately heal themselves.

Mei: ....it's nothing.

For the passed few nights, I've been having that recurring dream...about the fight. It's been very uncomfortable to sleep, I've barely slept at all.

Mei: ....I have to leave. I got business to do. At least I got to have fun with the children today....I'll be back in about 20 minutes.

Raizel: .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the beginning, when I first came into existence. I came into the world with a sister, a twin sister, named....Ame. Our creator gave us these organic bodies...which we could walk, breath, feel, and think all on our own. Me and my sister had identical bodies, although, our eyes were not the same. Ame and me had the perfect sibling relationship......I loved my sister Ame so much, and she loved me....loved me to death...........just as two lifes came into the world, so did two deaths. One named Vince....and the other, named Luke. At first, we were all enemies. But I became close with Luke because we were alike, we had oddly different colored eyes than our twins. Ame and Vince found it weird that we got along so well for beings who aren't supposed to get along....Even through Luke was a death, he was my best friend. Like a little brother....but that was the problem....I was not supposed to like him that way....I was not supposed to like him at all.... Then, one day.....We learned the truth from our creator. The truth that, two lifes and two deaths were not supposed to be born...it was unheard of, neither could the world work with four of the same beings roaming around. So.....between the four of us....We had to fight each other to see who would get to live....and the person who was supposed to live, lied in the sound of our siren songs. The songs told that fate of each one of us........I was not supposed to live....I was suppose to die.

....ame was suppose to have this life...

But SHE WAS A HYPOCRITE!!! I found out that she was in love with Vince and Vince was in love with Ame....and they knew what was coming, they knew we would end up fighting. Those two teamed up and tried to take me and Luke out so they could be the ones to live.

...Vince was not supposed to live.

Vince killed Luke....and I was willing to die if it was fated for me too, until they decided to change it themselves, to RIG FATE!!.....so....I changed my own fate...and killed Ame. I killed my only sister.

......this is why Vince and I are on unstable terms. I took away the person he loved...and now he is trying to do the same to me.

But the actions we've all done so long ago have long term effects. I was not supposed to live and neither was Vince, because we are the weaker ones compared to our siblings, we are both unstable. And the moment vince killed Luke, he changed everything. Since the strongest death was eliminated, fate changed. so the strongest life had to die as well, Ame had to die, and only I could have killed her.

It still haunts me till this day. He blood, I can still see it on my hands. I loved Ame....but I also hated her.

I've been having recurring nightmares about our battle so long ago.
...about the day, I watched a friend get decapitated by his own brother before my very eyes.
...And the day I had to rip the heart out of my sister's body with my own two hands.....because she had broken mine.

Mei: ...I understand why I am a beautiful lie....the ocean's gray waves.

Me and vince are weak compared to our siblings if not fate had changed. In all honesty, I'm not sure how much time either of us have left. We managed to stay alive this far...but these bodies grow weak since we are not the rightful owners of life and death....one day, even we shall die.

Mei: what a beautiful existence......so many surprises and sharp turns....even dead ends.

But if I'm gonna end up possibly going out......I promise, Vince will be going out with me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mei: ...vince....have you ever found what you wanted to live for?

Vince: what kind of backward ass question is that?

I shrugged my shoulders.

Vince: .....Yes.

Mei: ...

Vince: and its disappointing that you don't even know.....I want to live, so I can kill you.

Mei: will killing me even solve anything?

Vince: it'll solve my constant migraines.

Mei: I see.....I have also found something to live for.

Vince: if it's some cliche thing like love and happiness, I don't want to hear it.

Mei: hmm...I want to live so I can think of one last big "fuck you" before I possibly die one day.

Vince: hmph. As if you could.

Mei: be careful Vince, I may not have been stronger than my sister, but I'm sure as hell one clever being.