Chapter 41

For the pass week it's been very peaceful at the school and around town. No catastrophes, no killings, not even things coming from lukedonia. I even spent a good amount of time with rai...Well, it seems more like I wore him out with new dragging him around everywhere.
Yep...everything is just fine.........or so I think.
It's too suspicious, even if Vince isn't the cause.

We even suspiciously got some new faces at the school. A new male and female teachers. One in our regular class...and one in P.E. and they both gave me eerie feelings.

Mei: so...We have more modified humans at this school, huh?

And day by day, it got even worse with these two. Everyone in the house was suspicious of them. They even sent people to attack the kids. Luckily, shinwu beat them up. Weird. He beat up modified humans on his own?

....m-21, was the one who acted most on them. Practically provoking them.
With so much trouble from them, Frankenstein ended up firing them and sending them away, but they kept coming back.

M-21: you put the children in danger under pretense of being teachers. As such, you are considered dangerous. I am unable to let you into the School so easily.

Yonsu: we told you that we did not intend to hurt the kids, and that there is sufficient reasons for what we did. It is not something for you to interfere with.

M-21: I recall telling you that I have no interest in you reasons or justification.

Wow. How blunt.
I was watching from a window of the school. I guess they were trying to get in again.

Sangeen: we have come to see the chairman.

M-21: have you made an appointment?

Sangeen: no. We haven't, but...

M-21: then no. The chairman has decided not to admit visitors without appointments. If that's your business, then get out.

Yonsu: WAIT!

Sangeen: YONSU!

The woman got from out of the car, even with the man's attempt to stop her.

Yonsu: we can't just give up on our mission! Especially not because of a guy like him!

Mei: well, this is bound to be either pathetic...or interesting.

The man again tried to stop her, but failed yet again. Only this time, I think he's gonna let it happen.

Yonsu: just because you work in some special security department, you think you can get away with anything. You do realize, it's only a tiny department inside a school.

M-21: what does that have to do with my refusal to let you in?

Yonsu: what?

M-21: if you called me back so you could waste my time, get lost.

Yonsu: don't want too. I want to see the chairman, what're you going to do about it?

Mei: oh, I sense hostility.

M-21: it can't be helped then. I'll have to start doing what I am paid to do.

Yonsu: pfft, funny. Go on then, do your job.

M-21 hesitated.

Yonsu: why? You don't want to hit me 'cause I'm a girl? You need this girl to throw you to the ground before you make a move?

Mei: ...Okay. it's about time I stepped in.

Right when the woman thrown the punch, I quickly stepped in a caught her arm in a hold. And flipped her down onto her back, holding her arm in place. Of course it caught her by surprise.

Mei: oh my, now why are you fighting teacher?

Yonsu: ...!!!

M-21: mei, why are you...

Mei: I was skipping class and I saw my dear friend getting bullied. I wanted to stay back, but I reacted instinctively.....

M-21: ...completely ignoring the fact that it's our job

Mei: oh yeah...I completely forgot....because most of the time you suck at body guarding...

Tao: now what do you think you're doing? The two of you, why do you choose to do your bullying here?

Finally, Tao and takio show up.

Takio: mei, let her go.

Mei: ...fine.

Takio: ...I don't know why you've come here, but please leave the school grounds immediately.

Seengeen: all right. We'll make an appointment with the chairman before we return. Yonsu, let's go.

Yonsu: y-yeah.

They both finally got in their car and left the school.

Takio: m-21, are you okay?

M-21: I am....mei...?

Mei: ....just as I guessed....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At recess, we all met up in Frankenstein's office.

Frankenstein: so...m-21, you couldn't control your nasty temper, and you had it out with one of them?

Tao: come on boss, that's an extreme way of describing the situation, they attacked him first. So it couldn't be helped...

Frankenstein: so...it couldn't be helped, but essentially m-21 and his nasty temper managed to cause a fight...and to involve the mistress?

Mei: ah don't blame them for that one, getting involved was my fault........I was bored....plus...I proved my suspicions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After school, I sat in my room to meditate for a while.
To see if I can see anything bad happening....

Three people...or even more....

Dammit....

I let out a sigh of disappointment.

Mei: ...trust your own judgments and actions.......great. just fantastic.

Suddenly the door clicked open to my room, and in walked rai.

Mei: ah, hi Rai~

Raizel: .....

Mei: ....is everyone doing alright? I know a lot of stuff is about to happen.

Rai came in and sat down next to me on the bed.

Raizel: I believe they will be fine. Although I am worried.

Mei: Me too....my head is starting to hurt.