Chapter 7: Punishment

A/N: The Chapter is reaaaalllly short>_< Sorry! Guyz please leave comments! and vote if u like! Dont be lazy;P

                                                                            Loretti.

I hurled myself onto the leather sofa that was in front of the window on which tiny droplets of rain moved smoothly down towards the windowpane. A soft duvet with leopard print on it, covered my body in it like a protective charm. I reached for a ceramic mug, which was filled with café mocha that rested on a modern small coffee table. I grabbed the mug and sipped slowly, enjoying the view of inky clouds that swallowed the pale sky.

A soft footfall brought my attention back to the presence of someone else in the room. Blissful moments didn’t last long, did they?

I imagined myself in a barrier that was building up, extending widely to protect me from unwelcomed guests. I felt the buzz in my head so intense that I couldn’t hold the barrier any longer and I dropped it as the cup slipped down from my hands.

He laughed and the echo bumped across the walls and back to me. “My dear, blocking me out of your memories will not do any good to you”

A chill run down my spine; nevertheless I stayed quiet, listening to the rain fall quietly to the floor.

“Ah'' I heard him closer this time, ''Your aloofness turns me on” My hair were pushed aside exposing my neck; his breath inches away from me, yet felt cool on my skin.

I didn’t want myself to panic, so I forced myself to calm down. He caught my chin, with the tip of his long fingers, he tilted my face up towards him. He was smiling, although the smile didn’t reach his black eyes, which didn’t have any gorgeous element in them. They were plain hollow.

“In time, soon you will long for it to happen. You will join the paradise, you will be mine”

I jerked my right arm away from his strong grip and my element of wind gushed out of my hand slashing the table next to which he had stood seconds ago.

“The disobedient cat requires punishment, doesn’t she?”

I ventilated my anger through with dreadful laugher, as frightening as I might have accomplished one. “Aren’t you too confident? Someone has a big E-G-O” I spilled the words, narrowing my eyes.

His eyes showed annoyance, “I see. Entertain oneself while one is on the stage before she is forced down to the dark side”

I heard the window crack and before it exploded I covered my head with my arms.

A loud shriek escaped my mouth and I convinced myself that I was back in my room, panting heavily.

“Lara?” A girl with worried eyes was holding my wrist.

“Luna? Wha-ouch!” I yanked my hand and met her stunned eyes.

“I-I am sorr-“ before I apologized, I spotted the reason I acted cold towards my friend. Crimson red blood dripped down from my wounds, which accompanied me from my dream. “Fucking bastard” I hissed.

“I-I need… we need to treat your wounds, do you have a first aid kit on you?”

“Yes. Nightstands. Search in…” I said through gritted teeth. I ran into the bathroom and splashed cold water onto my face and arms.

Luna wordlessly bandaged my wounds.

A knock came on the door as Luisa stood in the doorway. Before she could see me, I jumped into the dressing room.