five ~ t-shirt

"Tweek!" Craig yelled his friend's name as he was pulled away by a zombie. Kyle had flashbacks to the last time he saw his best friend. Tears filled his eyes as he stepped back into the wall.

Craig rushed towards the zombie, blindly swinging his metal baseball bat at the creature. He felt a hard thunk and fell back. The zombie held onto Tweek with a death grip, but Craig used all of his strength to kick and pull it off of Tweek. When it finally let go, Craig attacked. He hit it with his bat countless times, until he was positive it was dead.

He caught his breath and looked around. Cartman had disappeared off to somewhere, probably hiding. Kyle was bent over beside Tweek, trying to see if he was okay.

Craig leaned over and moved Tweek's head to look at his face. He was pale and unconscious. "Fuck..." He murmured. "Tweek." He said his name but Tweek didn't respond.

Observing his body, Craig saw that the zombie had made a significant wound in Tweek's arm. "Oh no..." Craig said. "Has he been bitten?" Kyle looked up.

"I don't know. Where did fatass go?" He looked around and yelled out, "FATASS! Craig killed the zombie! Come on!"

Cartman came out from around the corner and cleared his throat. "Oh shit, is Twitchy okay?"

"No." Craig said. "Go to the first aid section and get some stuff to help."

"And why should I?" Cartman said smugly.

"Go." Craig stared daggers at him. Cartman whistled and left, walking to the first aid section leisurely.

Craig pulled off his white t-shirt and wrapped it around Tweek's arm. It immediately was soaked with blood, becoming a red t-shirt. Not that it mattered. All Craig cared about right now was making sure Tweek was okay. He couldn't die. He didn't know why he was so worried.

Craig kept applying pressure to Tweek's arm and hoping, praying (even though he's not religious) that Tweek would be alright. Cartman waltzed around the corner with a handful of stuff. He dropped everything on the floor in front of them. A first aid kit, wound cleaning solution, bandages, and a towel.

"There you go. I figured you'd need a towel for.. you know, the blood." Cartman said. Craig nodded.

"Thank you." He said, opening the bottle of wound cleaning solution and the first aid kit.

"Wow!" Cartman said. "Craig Tucker, is that you? I don't think I've ever heard you say thank you before!" He laughed.

"Shut up." Craig said. "This isn't the time." He was soon cleaning and dressing Tweek's wounds to the best of his abilities.

"Aww." Cartman said in a baby voice. "Is Cwaig worried about his wittle boyfriend?" Kyle even smiled a little bit at this.

"Shut. Up." Craig said. He bent closer to Tweek and shook him a little bit. "Tweek?" He tried to wake him up. Tweek's eyes slowly opened and Craig smiled. "Oh, you're okay!"

Tweek groaned. "I..." He trailed off.

"Were you bitten?" Craig said quietly.

"No." Tweek replied. Craig was beyond relieved at this answer. "B-But the zombie scratched me pretty b-bad."

"Yeah, I saw." Craig said. Tweek noticed that Craig had bandaged his wounds. He smiled a little.

"Thanks."

Craig smiled slightly back but didn't answer, getting up and turning around. He pulled on an extra shirt and picked up his bat & the backpack and walked out.

"We'd better get out of here."

The other boys silently agreed and followed him out of the building and back on the main route.

A/N: yikes this chapter is reallyyyy shitty. and super short. i was kinda in a rush since i got 7 votes so fast last time (i literally spent two hours writing this -.-) i guess this is sort of a filler chapter for what's coming..which i don't know yet.
oh well i hope u enjoyed it :>
9 votes for the next chapter? :^)