seven ~ house

The boys sprinted through the forest, dodging and jumping over the sticks and rocks and trees that surrounded them. It was dark outside so they couldn't see more than a few feet in front or behind them.

Craig held onto Tweek, pulling him along as fast as he could. Kyle and Cartman trailed behind, but Craig didn't even notice. The only thing he thought about was getting somewhere safe and making sure Tweek was alright. He glanced behind him occasionally, looking at Tweek for a split second. Tweek willingly followed Craig, but he was still slightly worried about Kyle and Eric.

After 20 minutes of running, Craig decided to stop. He sat down on a fallen tree log. It took him seemingly forever to catch his breath. His legs ached. "Well that was a workout." He joked half-heartedly. Tweek smiled for a moment before turning around to see if Kyle and Cartman were coming. He didn't see or hear them.

"A-are they coming?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"Eric and Kyle. W-where are they??" Tweek was starting to panic.

"Oh, fuck.. uhh... d-don't panic. We can go back." Craig tried his best to comfort Tweek, even though he knew that going back would be an automatic death sentence for both of them.

Tweek couldn't speak. He also knew that going back wasn't really an option. He didn't want to accept that his friends were gone. He stood there silently, staring into the dark woods, looking at nothing.

Craig stood up and walked up behind Tweek. He stood next to him for a moment before intertwining their fingers. His eyes teared up but he wouldn't let Tweek see that.

Tweek leaned his head on Craig's shoulder. They stood in the pleasant, but sad, silence for a while before Craig broke the silence.

"We should, uh, get going." Tweek lifted his head.

"Yeah."

~~~~~~~~~~

The two boys walked and walked all night, holding hands. They thought about Kyle and Eric. Even though they hadn't been super close or together for very long, they still missed them. They felt guilty, especially Craig. If only he hadn't been so selfish...

"Hey, what is th-that?" Craig snapped back to reality. Tweek was pointing at a house. Not just any house. The lights were on.

"Oh my god.. Do you think there's people there?" Craig asked. Maybe the house wasn't abandoned like every other building they had come across so far.

"Let's go." He walked faster, Tweek followed him. When they got to the house, they hesitated to knock. They stopped holding hands and Craig knocked lightly, glancing over at Tweek. They heard muffled noises coming from inside the house. Someone approached the door but didn't open it.

They were silent for a moment until the person on the other side of the door said something. "Huh? Are you people?!" The voice sounded like a grown man. The door clicked a couple times before opening.

A man stood in front of them. He was tall and dark-skinned. He wore a hat and bandana that covered his face. He was completely disguised, except for his eyes.

"Wow! I thought I'd never see another person again!" He opened the door wider. "Come on in!"

Tweek and Craig walked in shyly. "It's not much..." The man said. "But hey, it's better than living outside."

Tweek seemed scared. Craig just nodded, staying close to Tweek. "So, uh..Where are you guys from?" The man attempted to make small talk.

"Park County." Craig said.

"Jeez! You guys have come a long way!! You've been all by yourselves this whole time?"

"No, we, uh... We had two other guys but they, uh..." Craig looked down.

"Ohhh.. I'm sorry." The man said. "I'm Patrick, by the way." He held out his hand.

"I'm Craig. This is Tweek." Craig shook Patrick's hand hesitantly.

"He doesn't talk much." Patrick commented about Tweek.

"He's fine. He just has to get to know you." Craig replied, looking at Tweek.

"Hm. Well anyways, you two look like you need some rest. Come on, you guys can sleep in my spare room."

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: hey so....sorry about not updating for two months and stuff. i just seriously have no idea what to do with this story. i'm honestly just making stuff up at this point so if u have any suggestions fr leave a comment!!!

also sorry about the short chapter. and i took out two characters and introduced a new one. idk about patrick, idk if i'll keep him in the story. anyways. thanks for reading. vote and leave a comment :^)))