nine ~ building

"Let's go." Patrick said. Tweek and Craig followed him cautiously through the dense and overgrown trail. The vines and leaves came down from the trees. Patrick led the way, doing his best to push the plants out of the way.

"Ah, here we are. I haven't been over here in a while, so keep an eye out - AH THERE'S ONE!" Patrick yelled and quickly shot his rifle. "Got it!" He laughed.

"Jesus!" Craig exclaimed. Tweek looked traumatized.

"Sorry." Patrick said with a chuckle. They walked down the sidewalk of the abandoned town, turning down the path that led them to the local hardware store. "Okay, what do we need?" Patrick said. "Wood, for boarding up any windows/doors and to build another wall. Nails and various tools. We should get some concrete mix to seal off any doors or windows on the bottom floor.... Hmm what else? Oh yeah! We need to get materials to build a fence! That's the most important thing."

"Uhh, how are we gonna g-get this stuff back to the house?!" Tweek mentioned.

Patrick just looked at him. "Uhh... I didn't think that far ahead yet.."

"We could just get a wagon or something." Craig pointed out.

"Yes! Great idea, Charlie!" Patrick exclaimed.

"...who's Charlie?" Craig said, annoyed.

"Craig!!" Patrick corrected himself. "haha..."

Craig just rolled his eyes. Patrick wandered off to get a wagon, while Tweek and Craig decided to walk around and find the things they needed.

"Guys!" Patrick said before he walked off. "Remember to stay alert at all times!! It's really easy for those slimy zombies to hide around the aisles in here. Tweek, you can stay on the lookout while Craig is the one with the weapon. Craig, see I remembered your name!" Patrick laughed. Craig nodded before walking away, Tweek following him.

"I-it's dark in here. I'm scared. I can't keep an eye out for both of us!" Tweek exclaimed. "Th-that is way too much pressure!!!

Craig took Tweek's hand in his. "It's fine, I can keep an eye out for us. You just stay with me and stay calm, alright?"

Tweek nodded, relieved but still paranoid. The two boys walked around the store, hand-in-hand, picking up the smaller items they needed, like tools and nails until Patrick returned with the wagon.

"I'm back! I didn't see any zombies. Did you guys?" He looked down at their hands and smiled.

"Nope." Craig said. "We got this stuff." They put the items in the wagon.

"Alright, so now we've just gotta get the wood and concrete." Patrick said.

"And the f-fence stuff." Tweek said.

"Oh yes!" Patrick exclaimed. "I can always count on you! Haha. I have a pretty bad memory if you guys haven't noticed."

"We noticed." Craig said. Patrick laughed.

The three walked around the store, running into a total of two zombies, which Patrick killed very quickly and impulsively with his rifle. Each time terrified Tweek but Craig tried his best to comfort the smaller boy.

Eventually they left the store, carrying the wagon back to their house. It was late and would soon be getting dark so they decided it would be best to just sleep and start working early in the morning.

"Goodnight guys!! Don't do anything inappropriate in that room!" Patrick said, laughing. Tweek blushed and Craig rolled his eyes.

"We won't." Craig said, resisting the temptation to flip Patrick off.

Patrick went off to bed and so did Tweek and Craig. Tweek laid down first. Craig laid down and wrapped his arms around Tweek before they both fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: hey thanks for reading :D

also,, thanks for 100 votes :>

anyways, i also completely forgot where i was going with this story :| i should have written it down hahah... anyways let's hope i remember it soon (damn my terrible memory)

thanks for reading!!! pls vote and comment :^)))