ten ~ fence

A/N: in case u didn't read the last chapter aka the update,,,

pleasepleasepleaseplease forgiVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING ASDFGHJIRGBKLDHBM

im sorry...!!!!!! but i'm continuing it now.... i have somewhat of an idea of what im gonna do so ya., hopefully i'll get back into the habit of writing more frequently.. >.>

anyways, enjoy pls!

(p.s. new cover)

.

.

.

.

.

"GOOD MORNING!"

Patrick burst into the room screaming. Tweek practically jumped out of his skin while Craig just sat up in annoyed silence.

"JESUS! You could have given me a heart attack! And I could have died!!" Tweek exclaimed, his heart still skipping beats. He was almost convinced he was actually having a heart attack. Is this what cardiac arrest feels like...? He thought.

"Well that wouldn't be very good!" Patrick remarked.

"NO- it wouldn't!!!" Tweek's heart rate returned to normal and he decided he was fine.

Craig got up and slipped on his sweater.

"Hey," Craig said. Tweek and Patrick turned to look at him. "Do you have like... a washing machine or something? We've had these same clothes on the entire time."

Tweek's skin crawled when he thought about how dirty his clothes and he was. Nope nope nope. He thought. It's better than being naked... or dead.

"Well there's no power." Patrick said. "But there is a freshwater stream a couple minute's walk from here." He gestured in the direction of the stream. "It's where I get water and stuff. We could head down there at some point. But not today! Because today we're building the fence!"

Craig rolled his eyes. He didn't want to spend all day building a fence. But there wasn't much else to do anyways. And his life wasn't the only one on the line. He decided it'd be fine.

"While you two lovebirds were sleeping and making out or whatever you were doing, I went and cut up the wood into the pieces we'll need." Patrick announced proudly. "Aren't you guys lucky to have me?"

"We aren't lovebirds. And we weren't making out." Craig reminded him.

"Yeah, whatever." Patrick liked picking on them. He thought it was amusing how defensive Craig got. "Okay, so do you guys know how to build a fence?"

"Uhh... no?" Tweek said.

Patrick drew a long breath and sighed. "Okay, then I have to teach you. Let's go then."

. . .

"OKAY!" Patrick exclaimed, making Tweek jump. "First step- stake the corners."

"What does that mean?" Tweek asked.

"I'm glad you asked." Patrick said cockily. "We take these-" He held up wood pieces that had been sanded to a point on the ends. "-and we stick 'em into the ground in the corners of where the fence will be. And then we'll line them up around the perimeter."

"Oh- okay." Tweek said. Craig nodded. "Let's go then."

Patrick showed them where the corners of the fence would be. The fence wouldn't be too big but not too small either. There was no laws now and no one could stop them from building the fence however big or small they wanted.