Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Sky Full of Stars.

You're a sky full of stars. Such a heavenly view.

*****

March 18th, 2015.

"I wonder what he's writing over there." I mumble to myself, staring at a very concentrated Harry who keeps scribbling on that notebook of his with an equally worn out pencil that's about to cease to exist.

It's been a week since we started dating, or whatever it is we're doing since we haven't really went out on a proper date, and this is the first time in that long that I see that little notebook.

And with the sight of it comes the memory of what I read that night. I haven't thought about it, either. Out of sight, out of mind is what they say. And I was more than fine with that.

I never really understood what those words I read back then really meant, and I chose not to dwell on them. Not when I still don't know what I actually want them to mean.

"I don't know for sure, but I bet it's a song. The man has been rather inspired lately."

I jump a little when he responds. Mostly because I didn't mean to be heard and I did not think he was that close to me. And no matter how much time we have been hanging out together lately, I still can't wrap my head around any of it. Let alone be as cool as I want to be.

That day at the bar, when I met him for the first time, I managed to get my nerves at bay because of the steady flow of bear coming my way. So now that I am without such aid, things can get a little too awkward for my liking.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." Ed apologizes to me, sliding closer to where I am seated.

He showed up a few hours ago to see the guys work in yet another recording session, and we have been sitting on the floor in silence ever since. So much so, I almost forgot I had such proximate company.

"It's alright. I was just too deep inside my own head, I guess." I say, taking a deep breath to snap myself out of my introspective state so I can engage in a somewhat proper conversation. "A song, you say?"

Maybe that's what I read. A song. Or what could be the earlier stages of one.

Olivia. He longs and lives for her.

"Probably. Like I said, he's been on a really good patch lately. I wonder why that is." He gives me a soft nudge and I simper.

"I don't think I know what you mean." I play dumb, raking my fingers through my loose hair and tying it up in a ponytail.

"Yes, you do. And there is no need to be embarrassed. I think it's great." He tells me with a soft voice only the two of us can hear. "When I said I heard a lot about you, I wasn't talking about Louis and how he caught you singing my songs."

I blush rather violently, and I try to hide my heating face from him and he manages to pretend he doens't notice. And he quickly changes the subject. Both gestures I highly appreciate.

The conversation stirs to a much more relaxed place when we start to talk a little more about his song writing process. The things that inspire him to write his own and how he's not afraid to be so literal about certain things. And I just listen to him astounded, trying my best to grasp the notion that I have him answering my stupid fangirl questions ever so candidly.

"What are you two going on about?"

Harry has apparently left his personal bubble long enough to approach us, and now he's crouching in front of us. The notebook is now closed and tightly clutched inside his hand.