Chapter1

'Seher!Seher!' Someone yelled at the top of her voice and i know WHO that someone is. My annoying cousin Sameera.

'Sleeping beauty!Wake up. We have a lot of chores to be done.'

'Only 2 mins'. I mumbled sleepily.

She then did the least......or i should say the most expected thing.
My hairs got drenched in water.

'What the....?'

I immediately stood up. She started laughing.' O my bae, you look #laughs# you look...like'....
Before she could complete her ranting , i pour a glass of water on her.

'Hey! You can't do this. I just helped you to get up'.she said making a puppy face.
'Helped me?' I asked rhetorically.

'O my, sorry.just forget it and freshen up. We need to finalise our packing. I am so excited for tomorrow.' She said ecstatically.
'Yeah! Me too.'

'Seher. Sameera. Come downstairs and have your breakfast.' Aunt Rania shouted.
'Comiinnnggg.' We both ssaid in unison.

I took my clothes from my almirah with my hijab.
Before entering the bathroom , i recited the dua which should be recited.
I freshened up, did ablution, and fixed my hijab in place.
After coming out , i recited the dua.
I headed downstairs.
'Seher. You need to iron my clothes which i will be wearing tomorrow. Don't forget to wash the dishes after having your breakfast'. Aunt Rania stated before going to her room.

'Yes.Aunt.' I said, nodding my head.

'Seher, have you finalised your packing?' Uncle Ruheyl asked taking a sip of his coffee.

'Ofcourse abbi. We have done that.' Kulsum answered.

'Good.'

'Assalamualaikum.Harris bro.' I greeted Harris who is 2 years older than me. He is my cousin, sameera's brother.

'Waalaikumsalam. Excited both of you?'

'Yeah.'
'Me too.' We both answered.