Chapter6

Dedicated to: sanuprins

Seher's POV:

Zayaan took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles.

''Miss Clumsy, Do you like me?'' He said huskily, closing the distance between us.

''Yes, moron.'' I smiled, and suddenly it started to drizzle.

''Wow, the weather seems so romantic.'' I wiped my face which was getting covered by beads of water.

Hey! But I'm in my room, how could it drizzle here. I looked at Zayaan but he vanished into thin air and then a heavy downpour hit me.

''Hehehehe!'' I opened my eyes only to realise it was just a dream, a dream which will not change into reality, impossible!
Sameera was laughing and the realization dawned on me. The glass in her hand told it all. The drizzling and rain was this.

''Sameera!'' I screamed and flipped my blanket on her, covering her fully and punching her lightly.

After a laughter fight, we both head on to our daily routine. We were still at Ufaq's house, it's been a week since her wedding and she is in NYC for her honeymoon. Hope she is having her best time there.

Since my last encounter with Zayaan at reception, I haven't seen him till now. Astaghfirullah! For the past few days, he has occupied my mind at daytime and my dreams at night.

It's a short time infatuation, or I guess so. After some days, we'll be going back to our home, and I wouldn't be able to see him anymore and hence It will came to an end.

O Allah! Forgive me for this.

After the breakfast, Harris informed us the good news. Today, we'll be hanging out the whole day, visiting places and shopping. Yeah!

So, I changed into my sky blue jumpsuit with a matching hijab. Our squad included me, Sameera, Harris, Zain, Rashid and his wife Urwa, all youngsters.

We were at a restaurant ordering for our lunches, with me and Sameera bantering all the time on where to head next.

''I hope I'm not late.'' The voice rang bells in my mind. I turned my head to see the owner of the voice, although I very well know to whom it belongs. There he was, giving me his usual smirk and he quietly said a Mashaallah to which I lowered my gaze shyly and muttered a quick and silent Astaghfirullah.

''No, you are too early, Zayaan.'' Abdullah gave a sarcastic reply.

I wasn't expecting him here, it's going to be a long and awkward day. But confess it Seher, Out of all of them, you are the one most jubilant that he showed. My inner voice crawled at my secret desires.