Chapter2

Assalamualaikum.
I wanna say one thing that i don't know much how to promote my story and i don't have any friend here to guide me.
Your cooperation is needed.
Please read.vote.comment.share.
And feel free to give me suggestions.
Love you wattpadians.

The day went by quickly. I packed all my needed things. I set my alarm clock for fajr. Before laying on bed, i did ablution, changed into my night clothes.
I lay on my right side, recited dua , surah Fateha, 4 kuls, Aayatalkursi, durood, 33 times SUBHAN ALLAH, 33 times ALHAMDULILLAH, 34 times ALLAHU AKBAR.
I feel so much relaxed and drifted to sleep.

NEXT DAY

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.
I rubbed my eyes with my hands and recited the kalma, then recited the dua and headed towards the bathroom for ablution.

I laid my praying mat and offered my salah.
I raised my hands for dua in front of the Almighty.

'O ALLAH,you are the only one, the most beneficent , the most merciful. There is no other God but you. You are the owner of the day of judgement. You know all my needs and desires.
O ALLAH, increase me in faith. Those who are ignorant bring them back on the right path. Let our today's journey be safe and happy. And grant me a good husband who loves me for the sake of ALLAH, who will help me complete my deen.
AAMEEN.'

Yes, i pray for my future husband whoever he will be.

Then i quickly get ready.
Everyone was eating the breakfast. I did my salaam and joined them.

############################################

We reached Abu Dhabi and to Aunt Ammara's place. Aunt Ammara, Zain bro and Ufaq welcomed us.
We greeted them and went to the guest room for rest.

I dozed off. How lazy...

After praying Asr, i went to the living room where all were seated andthere were some guests also.

'Assalamualaikum.' I greeted cheerfully.

'Waalaikumsalam.' All greeted back.

'Ummm...she is Asad's daughter... I guess.' A lady in her mid 40s asked my aunt.

'Yes. She is Seher'. Aunt Rania answered.

'Well . I am Ana, Ammara's friend. MashaAllah. You have grown up into a beautiful lady.' She said caressing my cheek.

'Jazakallah'. I said shyly.

They started chatting among themselves so i moved from there.

Chapter2 accomplished.
Please vote. Comment. Share.