IM SO SORRY

Ok so I know this isn't an update. I just need to rant about something, and if you don't want to read about me freaking out over Captain America Civil War, then you have the choice to not read this.

FREAKING OMG

TONY

STEVE

AHAHHAHAHSHDIEJEDJJD

oks o likenejje omg

Where's Hulk ? and where's my best friend Thor ?

Cause you got Team Tony vs. Team Captain.

BUCKY FREAKING BARNES IS LOOKING AS HOT AS EVER

VISION

WAAAAAAAAANNNFDAAAA

NOOO

This movie has me dying inside. cause you have capsicle vs. tinman

and like im just here saying DONT FIGHT YOU'RS SUPPOSED TO HE BEST FRIENDS

AND TONY WAS LIKE "you just started a war" DONT DO THAT TO ME. PLEASE OMG.

SPARE MY LITTLE 5'0" SOUL.

yes i am five foot....

BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT

and I feel like if Hulk was in it, no matter what team he was on, that team with automatically win.

NO. ONE. CAN. DEFEAT. THE. HULK

pietro isnt dead. he's not.

AND SPOODERMAN. WHERE U COME FROM. WHERE. WHERE IN THE NAME OF ASGUARD DID YOU COME FROM.

Ok we need to pray.

By the abs of Chris Evans, the Eyes of Chris Hemsworth, the biceps of Jeremy Renner, the facial hair of Robert Downey Jr. To the bad ass capabilities of Scarlet Johanssen, from the brains of Mark Ruffalo, the HOTNESS of Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and the amazingness of Elizabeth Olson. I PRAY THAT THIS MOVIE DOESN'T MAKE ME CRY EVERYDAY.

Ok ik im freaking out a lot, but come on, it's the Avengers. Like, dear god.

Ok thanks for listening to my rant. Still on a mini-break :)

-Poptart