He Walks In On You Changing

Another Not Innocent Chapter 😂

Harry:

Fighting Voldemort really tired you. I mean , isn't everyone on fleek after a wizard battle that could have gotten you and everyone you loved killed ? Any whoo , you were currently in your's and Harry's shared apartment with your shirt off. You kept searching for a new one until Harry walked in.

"Harry !" you yell

He just stands and stares

"Bloody Hell , get out !"

And you threw your shoe at him , causing him to run from the scene

Ron:

Ron was currently on his way to your house with some Muggle food called Pei Wei. (cause im pei wei af) You decided to change quickly , so you took off your extremely tight jeans to reveal your spandex.

"I was excited about the food , but now I'm excited about something else " he says cheekily

You blush a cherry red and put on your sweatpants.

Draco:

(the innocence is gone ok. prepare your tatas and your toes)

Draco was taking too long in the shower , so you decided to change into some spandex and his sweatshirt. before you could even get your top on , Draco walks out of the bathroom.

He's wearing some sweatpants and no shirt

(CAUSE WHO DOESNT WANT TOM FELTON SHIRTLESS)

"Is that a phone in your pocket or are you just excited to see me" you say cheekily

he laughs "both"

Fred:

You were facing away from the door while you took your sweatpants off. You grabbed another pair out of the dresser , and warm hands wrapped around your waist.

"Fred!" you yell throwing one of his shoes

"What?"

George:

Same as Fred , but at the end he says

"Just letting you know , this body is all mine"

Neville:

Being the badass he is , Neville has boyfriend super senses. He rarely walks in on you changing , but when he does , things go left instead of right.

Oliver:

Still innocent as freaking ever , he would walk into the room to see you shirtless. You would turn around and tell him to get out , he would stand there blushing not knowing what to do.

___________
dont you just hate it when 0173781 people get pissed off at you because you comment something about Teen Wolf in a Tom Holland book because you were making a reference with a line that was said in the book.