Anonymous x Reader

To be straight foward, she liked him.

She liked the way he would smile at her in the hallways. She would look away to pretend she wasn't paying attention, but she always saw him looking at her and smiling.

He sat with the kids eating or doing their homework alone.

He seemed to have a glowing aura of kindness surrounding him at all times, even when he looked sad.

His eyes would attract her the most, not as much as his straight line of pearly white teeth did.

The color of his eyes would make her second guess the colors of the rainbow. There was no way ones eyes could look like that.

His kindness and his determination ignited a fire of admiration inside of her; she enjoys his company at all times. She tries not to act too obsessed since she doesn't want to ruin the great friendship they have now.

He was older than her; about 4 years. She tries to hold her feelings back, but she just can't help it.

She thinks he likes her aswell. He would smile at her when he could be smiling at everyone else.

He talks to many other girls, but she seems like the one he's interested in the most.

At least.. she hopes he does.

She already had her heart broken by one of her friends who asked out another girl.
They've been dating for 7 months.

She tries acting happy, but her feelings are all messed up. They're strange and out of order.

She tells herself that she caught feelings too fast, but how fast is too fast ?

She wonders a lot.

But the thing is:

He's probably never going to feel the same way.

Right ?
______________________
hi im not dead :p

school.

BUT GUESS WHAT FREAKING HAPPENED

i was on a ghost tour and i started having a panic attack cause THIS BITCH DONT DO GHOSTS.

so i left the haunted salon and apparently my mom asked the ghosts

"did you scare poptart out of humor"

SHE USED THE METAL ROD THINGIES AND THEY DID A BIG YES.

(if u dunno what those are, two metal rods that come toether to form a cross for 'yes' and spread apart for 'no')

"do you think she's a cry baby"

yes

KMS KMS KMS KMS KMS KMS KMS

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG SO IM GLAD MY SORRY ASIAN BUTT OUT OF BRI LON SALON.

but anyway i got food after so it was ok :)

-Poptart