The Ups & Downs Of Love (FBR Sequel) [Hold]

Maria's Pov

I Was Sitting In The Babies Room Rocking Back And Forth In The Rocking Chair Just Like I've Been Doing For The Past 9 Months, Just Thinking. Thinking About Chris, Thinking About Me, And Thinking About Where I Went Wrong. I Fell In Love, And Got Engaged. Is It Because I Didn't Want Until Marriage. No! Plenty Of Females Get Pregnant By Niggas They Don't Even Know. So Why Did My Son Have To Get Taken From Me. What Did I Do Wrong? I've Sinned Like Everyone Else But Still, I Haven't Did Anything So Bad For Them To Take Away My Seed, My Mark, My Everything.

"Babe, You Gotta Stop Doing This To Yourself." Chris Said From The Doorway. I Stayed Silent While Continuing To Rock Back & Forth.

"I Got To Fly New York." He Continued.

"Why?" I Just Above Whispered, Turning Towards Him.

"I Got A Few Interviews." He Reassured Walking In. "Mar You've Been In This Room Everyday For The Past 9 Months. I Miss Him Too But You Can't Keep Doing This. We Gotta Move On. I Love You Way Too Much To Let You Just Rot Away."

"I Love You Too But It Hurts."

"I Know. Listen, When I Get Back Tomorrow We're Gonna Do Something For Us."

"Alright."

Chris Pov

Once I Got Maria To Go To Sleep I Left For NY. It's Been A Hard 9 Months And The Fact That It's Secret Makes It Even Harder. I Gotta Go Around Acting Like None Of It Even Happened, Putting A Smile On My Face When I Feel Like Dying. But Like I Said, I Gotta Put That Smile On Which Is Exactly What I'm Doing Right Now On My Way To The Hotel Room.

"Chris! Chris Is That You." I Heard A Familiar Voice Simi-Yelled. I Turned Around To Be Face To Face With Robyn. Shit! Shit! Shit!

"I Knew That Was You." She Said.

"Yeah, It's Me." I Fake Smiled.

"I Haven't Seen You In A While We Should Catch Up. There's A Coffee Shop Just Down The Street If You'd Like To Go."

"Umm Well I-"

"Come On, It's Just Coffee."

"Alright I Guess, Just Coffee Right?"

"Just Coffee."

****

Me & Robyn Were Talking Joking Around Just Like The Good Old Times. It Was Probably The First Time I Smiled This Hard Since Mariah Told Me She Was Pregnant. I Know If She Knew About Me Meeting Up With An Ex She Wouldn't Approve But It's Just Coffee, Right?

"Why Did We Ever Break Up? We Were So Happy Together." She Stated Looking Deep Into My Eyes.

"I Dunno." I Lied. But I Did Know, It Was Because Of Mariah, She Was My Heart.

"You Know We Could Get Back Together, I Miss You ALOT." She Said Inching Closer And Closer As I Did The Same. Our Lips Were Just About To Touch When A Thousand Flashes Came Through The Window. Paparazzi. Shit!

Maria's Pov

I Was Sitting In The Bedroom Just Thinking About Anything And Everything When Chris Walked In. The Last Person I Felt Like Dealing With.

"What Are You Doing Back?"I Whispered.

"Mar I Gotta Tell You Something And I Know It's Gonna Make You Mad But-Why Are You Bags Packed?"

I Turned To The Tv And Took It Off Pause. "Sparks Sure Are Flying Between The Ex's Chris And Rihanna. They Were Recently Spotted In New York Together. And The R&B Star Cancelled Some Interviews Because 'He Had Something Important To Take Care Of.' Emm I Wonder What That Is-" I Stopped It.