Jamal

Maria's Pov

I've Been Going Over This Moment A Hundred Times Since I Found Out But Yet The Real Thing Was So Different.
But I Knew Sooner Or Later Id Have To Come Clean About The Past 5 Months. I Couldn't Keep His Child From Him Forever But I Did Think Id Have A Little More Time To Prepare.

"What Do You Mean 7 Months?"He Asked, Still Staring At My Belly.

"Pregnant. 7 Months Pregnant. "

"That Doesn't Even Make Sense Ranae. Is That Even Possible?"

"Clearly." I Said Gesturing Towards My Belly.

"So You Lied About The Abortion?"

"Of Course Not. It Was A Medical One And The Doctor Said It Didn't Work."

" Is It...."

"Yours? Yup."

"So You Were Just Gonna Keep This From Me Until I Bumped Into You On The Street With Some Kid?"

"No. I Was Waiting For The Right Time."

"And When Was The Right Time Gonna Be?"

"Apparently Right Now."

"How Could You Not Tell Me Something Like This. I Missed 7 Months Of My Childs Life Already. Im Gonna Be A Dad Again. Were Gonna Be A Family, We Can Get Married And-"

"Stop Chris." I Sighed, Cutting Him Off.

"Why Didn't You Tell Me Mari, This Changes Everything-" He Continued Completely Ignoring My Comment Forcing Me To Cut Him Off Again.

"Exactly Chris, It Changes Everything, If I Would've Told You You Woulda Came Back And I Think It's Best That You Don't. I Love You Chris. More Than I've Ever Loved Anyone, Thats Why I Gotta Let You Go. "

"There's Another Nigga Isn't There."

"Of Course Not."

"Don't Lie To Me Ranae. Because I Swear To God I Will Fucking......."

He Kept Yelling But I Wasnt Paying Any Attention. I Don't Know If It Was The Hormones Or What But Chris All Anger And What Not Was Really Messing With Me At This Point. All I Wanted To Do Was Rip His Clothes Off And Let Him Play With Those Pair Of Eatable Undies I Never Got To Wear. I Swear It Was Like A Waterfall Down There.

"Maria. Are You Even Listening To Me." He Yelled Snapping Me From My Thoughts.

"Of Course."

"Then What Did I Just Say?"

"I Have No Idea." I Confessed,
But In My Defense How Could You Pay Attention When A 6 Foot God Is Standing In Front Of You.

"You Know Your Really A Piece Of Work! First You Don't Tell Me About My Child And Now You Can't Even Listen To Me!"

"Can You Please Stop Yelling At Me."

"Why Should I?" He Gave Me A Glare Stepping Closer, Close Enough For His Breath To Linger In My Face.

"Because Stress Isnt Good For Me. Plus Its Been Almost 7 Months Since I Had Sex And You Mad Is Making It Hard For Me To Keep My Cool. Especially With You All Up In My Face Like This." I Squeezed My Eyes Shut Ready For Him To Yell But To My Surprise He Just Started Smiling. I Was About To Say Something Back But I Was Cut Off When His Lips Suddenly Embraced Mine Sending Chills Throughout My Body. Before I Even Had A Chance To Response He Was Kissing Down My Neck Slowly Undoing My Clothes. Within A Blink Of An Eye We Were Both Undressed And He Was Putting In Work. I Knew What We Were Doing Was Wrong But At The Moment I Couldn't Say Stop. Pregnant Sex Plus Makeup Sex Is Unbelievable.

*****

The Next Morning I Woke Up Feeling Weary. The Way He Laid It Down Last Night Along With The Added Weight Of This Baby Had Me Feeling All Sorts Sore. The Annoying Sensation In My Stomach Paired With The Irritating Aching Of My Thighs Were Vexatious. After Attempting To Get Up But Failing Due To Wobbly Legs I Had To Literally Fall Out Of Bed & Crawl Into The Bathroom. It Wasn't Until I Was In There That The Events Of Last Night Really Hit Me. I Fucked Up Big Time And I Needed Help ASAP. So I Called My Voice Of Reason.

"Hello?"

"Deja I Fucked Up."

"What Do You Mean You Fucked Up? How?"

"So You Know How You Wanted Me To Talk To Chris And What Not."

"You Talked To Him." She Spoke, I Already Knew Her Ass Was Cheesin Dumb Hard.

"Yea He Came Over Yesterday To Talk."

"What Did He Say?"

"Exactly What You Said He Would Say." By That I Meant The "So You Lied About The Abortion." Part Which Is Exactly What D Said He Would Say.

"I Swear I Should Get Paid For This Shit Ma!" She Was To Turnt Up. I Had To Cover My Mouth To Keep From Screaming. I Swear This Bitch Was Too Much. " I Quit I Quit So What Happened That You Trippin About?"

"We Ended Up Having Sex."

"Y'ALL DID WHAT!"

"Deja Calm Down He's Still Sleep."

"He's Still There?!"

"It Is His House. But He Doesn't Know About You Know Who Yet. I Have No Idea How Im Supposed To Tell Him."

"I Don't Know What To Tell You."

"What Do You Mean You Don't Know! You Know Everything."

"I Can't Help You With This One Ri. You Slept With Him! All I Wanted Was For You To Tell Him You Were Pregnant Not Try To Make Another Baby!"

"It's Been 7 Months , The Hormones .😩 I Wanted It So Bad."

"I Bet You Did You Little Freak. But Come On You Know Chris And His Temper. When He Finds Out He'll Go Off, On Both Of You. And The Other One." She Stopped And Took A Long Deep Breath, Annoyingly Releasing It.
"Who Knows What He's Capable Of."

"The Other One Has A Name It's-"

"I Don't Give Two Fucks About That Niggas Name. I Care About You And What's Best For You. He's Not What's Best For You."

"You Don't Even Know Him!"

"I Know Him Enough! I Know That Just A Minute Ago You Were Crying And Now Out Of Nowhere Your Perfectly Fine Because Of This Nigga. I Think That Bullshit."

"Im Just Trying To Move On."

She Sighed. "You Want My Opinion As A Best Friend?"

"Yes."

"Tell Them. Keeping It Hidin Is Just Gonna Make It Worse. Just Let It Out. The Sooner The Better."

"Thank You."

"But As Deja I Think-"I Hung Up Because Knowing This Bitch She Was Bout To Call Me Every Name In The Book.

"Hey Beautiful." Chris Said As I Glided Into The Room. At This Point My Legs Were Operational Again. He Was Standing Behind Me Shirtless Wearing Basketball Shorts, I Swear He Just Wants Me To Rip Off Both Of Our Clothes, Cuz If He Keeps This Up That Is Gonna Happen.

"Hey."

"So......"

"So What?"

"You Know What."

"I Don't Got Time To Play With You Child. Im Bouta Take A Shower And Get Dressed Cause I Got Somewhere To Go So......." I Trailed Off Hoping He'd Get The Hint. But He Just Looked At Me Like A Damn Idiot.

"Oh, You Want Me To Go. Damn I Thought After Last Night We Could Take A Shower Together. But I See How It Is." He Started Cracking Up As He Walked Out Of The Room. That Boy Really Is Something Else.

*****

When My Shower Finally Neared Its End, I Hopped Out Wrapping Myself In A Towel, Proceeding To My Closet. After About 15 Minutes Off Tearing It Apart I Finally Settled On A Simple
Black Maxi Skirt With A White Crop Top. Which Even With A Pregnant Belly Still Managed To Look Cute. Once That Was Done I Got To Flat Ironing My Wild Nest Hair. I Had Just Gotten A Im Close Text When I Finally Finished.

I Was Putting The Finally To My Settle Makeup When I Heard A Knock Coming From The Front Door. I Gave Myself One More Look Over To Make Sure Everything Was Okay,Previous To Walking Through The Living Room. Scrolling Past Chris Who Was Just Laid Out Across The Couch, In The Process. Usually I Would've Said Something But The Butterflies In My Stomach Were Distracting Me From That Pet Peeve At The Moment.

"Where Are You Going Looking All Fancy?" He Asked Through A Mouthful Of Popcorn. I Ignored Him Because The Answer Was Behind The Door. I Took A Deep Breath Here Goes Nothing I Mumbled, With That Same Breath I Turned The Door Knob. Revealing My Old Friend. We Greeted Each Other Like Usual Before I Stepped Aside So Chris Could See Who It Was And I Could Get This Over With.

"Chris You Remember Jamal Right?"
I Said Briefly Looking At Him.

"Yea . Wassup Man."

"Nothing Much Livin Life And Shit."

"Yea I G You Man So What Brings You Around?" He Asked. Before Jamal Could Answer I Jumped In.

"Me And J Are Actually Going Out Tonight. On A Date."

What Do You Guys Think?

Vote. Comment. Follow.

[Jamal Is Lance Gross]