Chap 2

Maria's Pov

Me & Chris Have Been In Hawaii For 2 Days Now And It Doesn't Seem Like Were Getting Anywhere With This Whole Working Things Out Bullshit.

"We've Been Here 2 Days Already, Are You Ever Gonna Talk To Me."He Came Closer Wrapping His Arms Around Me From Behind. I Tried To Resist But He Was To Strong. "I Love You With Every Inch Of My Heart And Im Gonna Do Anything To Make You See That. I Will Make This Work."

"Why Are You Trying So Hard? You Can Have Anyone You Want But Yet Your Here With Me, Here."

"Im Not Gonna Love Anyone Like I Love You, No Ones Gonna Make Me Feel Like You Do And I Want You To Know That, So Get Dressed Im Taking You Out."

"But-"

"No Buts Go Get Dressed And I'll Take You Out Just Me And You."

I Opened My Mouth To Talk But He Cut Me Off. "Go Before I Change My Mind & Order Take Out." He Joked, I Smiled And Walked Off. A Little Us Time Is Just What We Need To Get Our Relationship Back On Track.

**************

"So Where Are We Going?" I Asked. My Eyes Were Covered By His Hands And We Were Walking To Who Knows Where.

"Ta Daa." He Joked Removing His Hands.

"The Balcony ?"

"Yup, I Wanted Something Simple Yet Elegant." He Joked.

"When Did You Have Time To Do All This?" I Said, Admiring The Candle Light Dinner.

"Well You Were In The Bathroom ..."

I Shot Him The Evil Eye.

"Thank You."

"It Was My Pleasure , Anything That Can Make You Happy Makes Me Happy Too."

"Did I Ever Tell You That I Love You?"

"Not That I Know Off."

"Well Christopher Maurice Brown, I Am Deeply, Madly In Love With You."

"Is That Right?" He Smirked Moving Closer.

"Mhhmm." I Said Smiling, Moving Into His Lips, Slowly Sealing The Small Space In Between Them. It Probably Was 3 Minutes Until He Finally Moved Away.

"I Think We Should Eat, I Wanna Have Something In My Stomach When I Lay It Down Later." He Whispered Before Sitting Down.

We Were Eating Enjoying Ourselves Just Like Before All This Drama Started. It Made Me Remember The Days When We Were Young & We'd Have Picnics In His Backyard. Even Back Then I Knew He Was The One For Me.

"Whatchu Thinking About?"

"Us."

"Good Things?"

"Yea. When We Used To Have Those Picnics When You Were Christopher & Not Chris Brown."

He Smiled & Pulled Out A Black Box."Here I Want You To Have This, It Was My Grandmas And I Want You To Have It To Show How Much I Love You."

"As In A Engagement Ring Because Im Not Ready Yet-"

"No , It's Not Like That. I Want You To Have It Because At The End Of The Day I'll Always Love You & This Is Just Something So That You'll Always Remember That, Your My Heart, Im In Love You."

"Chris I Can't -" I Was Cut Off When His Lips Smashed Into Mine Sending A Feeling That I Hadn't Felt In So Long Through My Body, Passion. A Feeling Of Deep Passionate Love. As His Lips Moved Down To My Neck I Felt Myself Going Into A Frenzy. Before I Knew It We Were Both Naked, On The Bed, And He Was At My Entrance.

"Say You Want Me." He Whispered Rubbing Up Against Me Making My Legs Quiver.

"I Want You." I Breathed.

"Say You Need Me." He Stuck The Tip In.

"I Need You."I Screeched.

"Say You Love Me." He Stuck It In All The Way.

"I Love You!" I Squealed As He Got To Work.

****************

It Was Early In The Morning And I Was Still A Little Weary From Last Night. I Went To My Phone To The Calendar And Sure Enough It Was The 10th, 5 Days Late For My Period.

"After Last Night Im Surprised You Can Even Walk." Chris Joked, Smiling, As He Came Up Behind Me. "Whats Wrong?" He's Mood Changed Once He Seen The Tears In My Eyes.

"It's Nothing."

"Come On Mar I Know It's Something, Tell Me."

"Its Just.....I Think.... I Think I Might Be Pregnant."

"How?" He Sighed Letting Out A Sigh Of Relief And Taking My Hands In His. "We Just Had Sex Last Night Doesn't It Take Longer-"

"Not By You Chris."

"What Do You Mean Not By Me?"He Dropped My Hands.

"I Was Mad And Aubrey Was Around And.......And It Just Happened."

"Your Telling Me You Might Be Pregnant By That Nigga! Are You Fucking Kidding Me!"

"Chris I'm Sorry It-" I Cut Myself Off When I Saw His Phone Ringing, Her Name Spread Across The Screen. "Your Still Fucking With Her Chris!"

"Don't Try To Turn This Shit On Me Your The One Who Might Be Pregnant By A Nigga , THAT AIN'T ME!"

"You Know Ever Since CJ Died You've Been Treating Me Like Shit!"

"ITS YOUR FAULT THAT HE DIED IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"What?"

"Mariah Im Sorry-"

"No. Don't Touch Me."

"Mariah I Didnt Mean It. I Promise. I Was Just Mad."

"Is That What You Think? You Think It's My Fault He Died."

"Of Course Not."

"I Only Went Away For 1 Minute, 2 At Most And He Was Just , He Was Just Dead, And It's All My Fault."

"It's Not Your Fault. The Doctors Said It Was SIDS."

"I'm Sorry.Im So Sorry."

"Don't Be It's Not Your Fault."

"When We Get Back I'll Go The Doctors Office And We'll See If I Am Or Not And If I Am Then Im-"

"Calm Down Its Okay."

"No It's Not. We Lost Our Kid, Our Relationship Is In Shambles, Its Not Okay At All. "

"We'll Make It Okay. I Love You To Much So Whatever Happens I'll Always Love You, Understand That."

I Nodded And We Sat In Silence For A While.

"Chris?"

"Hhmmm?"

"Can I Still.....Have The Ring?"

"I Was Hopping You'd Ask-" He Paused And Pulled Out The Ring, Sliding It On. "From Now On My Heart Is Yours Okay."

"Okay."

Authors Note; I Let Yall Have This Even Though I Didn't Get The Amount Of Votes/Comments I Wanted.

So What Do You Think? Is Aubrey (Drake) The Baby Daddy? Did Y'all Think The Baby Died At Birth? Nope. Leave Feedback 😘 15 Votes & 5 Comments For Next Chapter.