7 Months

5 Months Later

It's Been 5 Months Since I Last Seen Chris. If You Were To Ask How I Was Doing I Really Don't Have A Response To That. One Day Im Fine And The Next Day I Wanna Burst Into Tears. It's Like Half Of Me Has Been Ripped Out Of My Soul And I Just Can't Function. My Heart Hurts, My Body Aches And I Just Keep Waiting For Him To Come Back But He Hasn't. Deja Said Its Time To Move On, To Bigger Better Things But How Can I Do That When All I Wanna Do Is Drop Dead. All I Do Is Go To Work And Come Home Go To Work And Come Home 5 Days A Week. Currently Im At My Doctor's And I Still Can't Get My Mind Off Of The One Person Who Means The Most To Me.

"So Ms. Gomez Everything Seems To Be In Order, Your Healthy As Can Be. Have You Been Taking Your Medication Lately?" Ms.Gilz Asked.

"Yes I Have Ma'am."

"Good Now Down To More Important Matters. Does He Know Yet?"

I Let Out A Whine, Even Though She Was My Doctor She Treated Me As Her Child And Gave Me Advice Whenever She Could. Sometimes It Was Helpful But Others It Was Just Annoying. Like Right Now.

"No Mother." I Emphasized. " I Have Not Talked To Chris & You Know That."

"When Are You Gonna Tell Him?"

"When I Feel He Needs To Know." I Said Annoyed As I Gathered My Bag So I Could Leave. "Ill Be Back In Next Week By Then I Promise To Have Talked To Him." I Lied, Giving Her A Hug. Leaving Before She Had A Chance To Finish Her Sentence.

****

As I Opened The Door To The Empty House I Couldn't Help But Be Mad. She Has No Right To Interfere In My Life Neither Of Them Did. And By Neither Of Them I Mean Her And Deja. They Are Not My Mothers And Have No Right In What I Do With MY Life. Speaking Of The Devil Here She Is Calling. Deja Was Harder To Talk To Since She Knew EVERYTHING That Was Going On.

"Hey Deja." I Said Exhausted I Already Knew What She Was About To Say Because She's Been Telling Me The Same Thing For The Last Week. Just Like Dr.Gilz.

"Hey."

"So Wassup?"

"I Wanted To See How You Were Doing."

"I Talked To You Yesterday. So What's The Real Reason You Called." I Replied. I Just Wanted To Get This Lecture Over With So I Could Sit Down , Eat Some Chocolate, And Watch Some Lifetime.

"How Was Your Appointment."

"Good, Im Healthy."

"I Know Your Healthy I Was Talking About-"

"Healthy." I Said Cutting Her Off, I Knew What She Was About To Say Before She Said It And She Already Knew That That Would Piss Me Of.

She Took A Deep, Continuing."Have You Talked To Chris Yet."

I Sighed Deeply Giving Her The Same Response I've Given Her All Week. "No Deja I Have Not Talked To Chris Yet. I Didn't Talk To Him Yesterday, Today And I Won't Talk To Him Tommorow."

"Does He Even Know."

"He Didn't Know Yesterday So What Makes You Think He Knows Today."

"Why Haven't You Told Him Yet?."

"Because, Im Just Trying To Move On Weren't You The One Just Telling Me That I Don't Need Him, That I Need To Move On. I've Moved On And You Know That."

"I Know Youve Moved On But I Was Feeding You All That Bs Before I Knew, He Has A Right To Know."

"He Left Me, Or Did You Forget That?"