3 Months

Maria's Pov

"Did You See This." Chris Spoke As I Came Into The Room Passing Me A Magazine That Read Chris Browns Ex Pregnant With Drakes Baby On The Cover. I Was To Mad To Think About This Right Now Though.

"You Gave Me A STD CHRIS!"

"What?"

"You Heard Me! You Gave Me An STD!"

"You Have A STD?"

"No I Got A DTS. Yes Dickhead I Have A Fucking STD. Sexual Transmitted Disease And YOU Were The One Who Gave It To Me."

"Don't Try To Blame You Having A STD On Me."

"ITS YOUR FAULT!"

"How Do You Know It Wasn't From That Bitch Nigga You Was Fucking!?"

"Because HE GOT TESTED! BEFORE I EVEN FUCKED WITH HIM I MADE SURE HE WAS GOOD! CLEAN! NO STD'S! So I Must've Got It When We Were In Hawaii. Chlamydia Chris."

"Mariah Im-"

"Sorry? Sorry Doesn't Change The Fact That I Have CHLAMYDIA! I'm So Fucking Tired Of Hearing Sorry."

"At Least It It Curable , A Couple Pills And Your Cured , Simple As That."

"So You Had It Before?"

"No-"

"If You Didn't Have It Before Then Why Are You Such An Experiment. Huh? You Know What, What Happened To You Not Cheating, You Cheated On Me Chris!"

"I Didn't Cheat! Just Like You Went Around Fucking That Nigga, I Was Fucking Who I Wanted Too."

"What If One Of Them Got Pregnant?"

"Then You'd Know How I Feel Right Now."

"You Don't Care About Anybody But Yourself."

"Thats Not True-"

"Yes It Is!"

"Your The One Pregnant With Another Mans Baby! So Don't Pull That Shit On Me!"

" Think About The Baby. I Have An STD With A FUCKING BABY IN ME! A FUCKING BABY! What If My Child Gets Something! What If She Or He Dies! I Can't Go Through That Again."

"I Didn't Think About-"

"EXACTLY! You Don't Think! About Anything. You Didn't Think About How It'd Effect Me, Us, The BABY. It's All About Chris Right. Chris This , Chris That. YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A STD IN THIS RELATIONSHIP!

"Mariah I-" He Tried To Move Closer But I Pulled Away. The Last Thing I Wanted Was The Hands Of A Lying, Dirty, Cheater On Me.

"Don't Touch Me. Just Don't. I Don't Even Think We Can Be Together Anymore Chris."

"What Is That Supposed To Mean?"

"It Means EXACTLY That! I Want Out!"

"You Wanna Take A Break Because I Don't Think Doing That Again Will Be Much Help."

"No. I Don't Wanna Take A Break. I Want Out, Forever."

"You Don't Mean That." He Laughed Shaking The Thought Off.

"Yes I Do."

"I Don't Have Time For This , Well Talk About It When I Get Back." He Started Getting His Stuff And Walking Out.

"And Where Exactly Are You Going?"

"Some Of Us Have Careers Unlike You."

"Yea Thats Career Is Why Where Here In The First Place. Fucking Groupies & Now I Have CHLAMYDIA!" He Looked Down At The Ground Not Responding. "Exactly. It's Always About Your Career. It Was All About You Career When CJ Died Too. You Were Gone! I Had To Take My DEAD SON To The Hospital ALONE! Then You Left Me GRIEVING ALONE For 9 Months Chris! You Don't Care About Anybody But Yourself. I Love You More Than I Love Myself And You Can't Even Give Me The Time Of Day.Im Out."