While It Last ❤️

"Why Are Crying?" Chris Asked. I Didn't Reply, Just Passed Him The Note That Was In My Hand. His Face Instantly Dropped When He Read It. He Turned Back To Me And Attempted To Clear My Tears With His Free Hand But It Wasn't Really Working, So He Traded That For A Hug, Just Letting Me Cry Into His Arms.

"Chris I Can't Put You In Danger. He Wants Me Not You. Im Gonna Have To Give Him What He Wants. "

"No You Don't. I'll Take Care Of It."

"Don't Do Anything About It Chris."

"What Do You Mean Don't. He Came Into Our Childs Room Ranae! And You Don't Want Me To Do Shit About That! He Got You Over Here Crying! My Queen Should Not Be Crying Over Some Pussy Ass Nigga! And You Want Me Not To Do Nothing !? I Should KILL That Nigga!"

"What If Something Happens To

You-"

"And What If Something Happens To You? I Can't Live If You Get Hurt. Your My Everything."

"Chris Don't Do That To Me. How Am I Gonna Live Without You. I Can't Take Care Of A Baby. Your Gonna Make A Great Dad And Can Easily Find Another Girl-"

"I Don't Want Another Girl," He Sighed And Ran His Hand Over His Head In Frustration. "You Know I Love You, Right?"

"Yea."

"And I Wanna Marry You One Day."

"Mhhmm."

"As My Future Wife Im Obligated To Protect You And Our Child No Matter What Which Is Exactly What I Plan On Doing."

"I Just Wanna Be Normal. Why We Gotta Go Through All This Shit."

"I Dunno." We Sat Im Silence Just Thinking. Me About The Burden Of This Secret On Top Of D Being Back. I Don't Know What Chris Was Thinking About But Outta Nowhere He Bursted Out;

"Let's Decorate The Tree."At First I Looked At Him Like He Was Stupid But That Was A Good Idea. Last Year Too Much Was Going On And We Never Even Put Up The Tree. Plus The Tree Was Already Up, It Just Needed Decorated.

"Alright." I Said As I Walked Over To The Tree. The Box Full Of Decorations Was Already Out So I Went Straight To That Tinsel, Randomly Wrapping It Around The Tree.

"That's Not How You Do It," Chris Interrupted.

"Then How Do You Do It?"

"Like," He Took The Tinsel And Wrapped In Around The Back Of My Neck Using It To Gently Pull Me Closer. "This." He Whispered Before Lightly Pecked My Lips.

"If We Used Tinsel Like That We'd Never Get The Tree Finished."

"True, Do We Really Need A Tree Doe? Last Year It Wasn't Decorated. "

"Which Is Exactly Why It Needs To Be Up This Year."

"You Right But You Are Doing It Wrong, Everyone Knows The Lights Go On First." He Said Taking The Lights Out The Box.

* * * *

After Almost An Hour Of Mostly Throwing Tinsel And Ornaments At Each Other And Tangling Ourselves In The Lights We Eventually Got To The Star.

"You Wanna Put It Up?" He Questioned, Passing Me The Ornament.

"I Might Need A Lift." I Said. He Nodded And Picked Me Up Over His Shoulder So I Could Place It. When It Was Done He Slowly Dropped Me So My Legs Were Wrapped Around His Waist And My Arms Around His Neck. He Bent Down And Plugged In The Tree, Enlightening It.

"It Looks Beautiful." I Admitted, Taking It All In. This Was The First Time In Years That We Actually Got To Enjoy Dressing Up The Christmas Tree. The Tree Was Beautiful But Not As Beautiful As This Moment. I Looked To Chris Who Was Too Busy Staring At Me Notice The Tree.