Baby Killer

1 And A Half Months Later (Even Though He Was Only In There For A Little Over 2 Weeks.)

Maria's Pov

"I'm So Bored." I Moaned Through The Phone.

"Well , If You Wouldn't Have Moved I Would've Came And Got You To Do Something But No Your To Good For New York, Little Ms.California." Deja Spoke.

"I Told You To Move With Us."

"Yea Yea Whatever. When's Chris Coming Back Anyways?"

"4 Weeks, I Can't Wait."

"I Bet."

"I'm Serious." I Screamed In Amusement. "I Got This Little Pair Of Eatable Underwear-"

"You Little Freak!"

I Couldn't Help But Break Into A Burst Of Laughs. Once I Had Finally Calmed Down And Had Opened My Mouth To Speak I Heard Some Commotion At The Door And Instantly Went Silent.

Then The Door Opened. As The Footsteps Approached I Reached For The First Thing I Could Find Which Happened To Be A Bat, Like That Was Gonna Do Anything Against A Gun Or A Knife.

"Maria ? Maria !-"

"I'll Call You Back." I Said Ending The Call, Getting Into The Position To Swing. Then He Came Visible Through The Bedroom Door.

"Your Back!" I Yelled, Running Into His Arms, Dropping The Bat,cAnd Showering Him With Kisses. "You Scared Me, I Missed You So Much."

"I Missed You Too." He Whispered Softly Kissing Me. I Wrapped My Legs Around His Back And He Placed His Hands Under Me For Support.

"Guess What?"

"What?"

"Im Cured. No More Chlamydia For Me."

"Mmm You Know What That Means." He Smirked Gently Kissing My Neck And Roughly Squeezing My Ass.

"Stop." I Chuckled. He Eventually Stopped And Looked Back At Me, Smiling. "So How Was It?"

"Well." He Stopped To Put Me Down. "I Learned That I Shouldn't Resort To Using My Anger And That The Past Is In The Past. And , That I Am Absolutely In Love With You." He Sat Down On The Edge Of The Bed And I Sat In His Lap.

"It Took Being In Rehab To Realize How Much You Love?"

"No, It Took Rehab To Realize How Much I Need You." He Laughed.

"Your Early. If I Would've Known You Were Coming Back I Would've Did Something Special."

"Well I Had To Come Back To Start My Community Service , But I Didn't Need Anything Special. Your My Something Special."

"Your So Corny." I Blushed.

"Corny And In Love." He Joked, Poking Me In The Belly. "I Told You Your Belly Wouldn't Be Showing By The Time I Got Home." I Looked Away Uneasy Because I Already Knew What I Was About To Say Would Start A Fight. One That I Had No Way In Hell Winning. "What's The Matter Did I Do Something?"

"No, Of Course Not."

"Then What Is It?" He Pouted. Giving Me A Puppy Dog Face Which Just Made Me Feel Worse About What I Had To Tell Him.

"Promise You Won't Get Mad."

"I'll Try."

I Took A Deep Breath And Started To Speak."Well Before You Left, Me And Aubrey Got In A Fight. I Didn't Wanna Tell You Because I Knew You Would Get Mad." I Said, Standing Up.

"Did He Put His Hands On You?"

"No, Actually It Was The Other Way Around, I Hit Him."

"So Why Would I Get Mad."He Chuckled, Obviously Amused At The Fact That I Had Punched Aubrey.

"Well The Day You Left I Decided To Take Matters Into My Own Hands, So I Went To The Clinic And , And I Got, I Got An Abortion."

He Sighed Deeply, Disappointed."You Know I Don't Approve Of Abortions But I Can't Get Mad Over-"

I Put My Hand Up To Shush Him. "After The Procedure Was Already Done I Found Out That I Had Been 2 Weeks Pregnant."

"Okay And......."

"Me And Aubrey Hadn't Been Together In 2 Months, The Baby Was Yours Chris." I Paused And Awaited His Reaction But When It Didn't Come I Continued Talking. "Please Don't Be Mad I Didn't Mean For This To Happen I Thought It Was His

And-"

"Maria Just SHUTUP FOR A MINUTE.You Mean To Tell Me That You Killed MY Child!" He Yelled, Getting Up In The Process, Tossing Everything Of The Dresser With One Swing Of His Hand In Anger. I Flinched, Being That This Was The Maddest I've Ever Seen Him.

"Chris Please, Think About Everything You Learned In Rehab-"

"FUCK REHAB! YOU KILLED MY CHILD MARIA!"

"It Was Our Child."

"AND YOU WENT AHEAD AND KILLED HIM OR HER. I WAS IN REHAB TRYING TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER WHILE YOU WERE HERE KILLING MY CHILD!"

"Chris-"

"DID I SAY YOU CAN SPEAK! Almost 3 Months Of Anger Management DOWN THE DRAIN! Its Always You Who Yells At Me Because I've Fucked Up But Now It's Your Turn! So Right Now All I Want You To Do Is Shut The Fuck Up While I Decide What To Do Because Right Now I Don't Want Anything To Do With You! How Could You Be So Selfish Ranae (Middle Name)." He Shouted , Punching The Wall, Leaving His Imprint.

"Can I Speak Now?"

"I Have Nothing Nothing Else To Say To You."

"Then Just Listening." Now I Was In Tears Just Trying To Get The Words Out. "Chris Im Sorry And, And I Didn't Mean To It Was An Accident/"

"Oh So You Accidentally Went To The Clinic , Accidentally Told Them You Wanted An Abortion, And Accidentally Went Through With It!"

I Wiped My Face In Attempt To Clear It Of Tears. "You Know What I Mean. I Thought It Was Aubrey's You Know If I Would've Known It Was Yours I Wouldn't Have Gone Through With It. You Know That."

"That Doesn't Change The Fact That You Killed Our Child."

"I'm Sorry. What Do You Want Me To Do? Was This Really The Time You Wanted To Bring A Child Into This World Anyways? With Us Fighting And You Gone All The Time-"

"Don't Try To Switch This Up On Me! Don't Try To Change The Subject! I Have Had Two Children Ranae! TWO Children By You And BOTH OF THEM ARE DEAD! I Don't Want To See Your Face, I Don't Want To Hear Your Name, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU!"

I Paused For A Second Trying To Process What Was Going On. He Couldn't Possible Be Leaving Me, Not After Everything We've Been Through.

"You Don't Mean That."

"You Killed My Child Ranae. Of Course I Mean It."

"This Is Just Gonna Be One Of Those Fights Where You Yell At Me & I Yell At You And Maybe We Don't Speak For A Little While But At The End We Make Up. We Always Make Up."

"That's Exactly It. We Always Fight And Make Up, Fight And Then Makeup. Im Tired Off Arguing Then Making Up Over And Over Again. You Can Have The House, I'll Be Out By Tomorrow."

"Chris I Know We Fight And I Yell Alot But I Never Really Had Any Intention Of Leaving But Now Its You Who Wants To Leave And I Don't Know If Your Serious Or Not And If You Are I Don't Know What Im Gonna Do Because, I Love You And You Love Me So Don't Leave."

"How Can I Stay. With You After This?" He Calmly Spoke, Turning Towards The Door.

"No Last Kiss?" I Chuckled Through Tears. He Turned Around And Looked At Me With Pure Disgust Before Vanishing Through The Door. I Guess I Deserved That. As I Heard The Door Shut I Collapsed On The Floor. It Was As If All The Air Was Being Sucked From My Lungs. But I Guess Thats What A Baby Killer Deserves.

Please Vote, Comment, & Follow