You Again ? Part 2

"What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked Inching Away From Him.

"I Came To See My Girl. I Missed You."

"You Need To Get Away From Here, I Have A Restraining Order Out On You. Being Here Is Illegal."

"It's Not Like Its The First Law I've Ever Broken.Who's That?" He Asked Pointing To My Belly.

"My Unborn Son Or Daughter."

"I Know That, Who's Is It?"

"Mine." Chris Intervened Out Of Nowhere. I Never Even Heard His Footsteps Behind Me. "What Are You Doing Here?"

"You Still Fucking With This Nigga?" He Said Ignoring Chris's Question. I Nodded My Head Yes. "You Know Ya Ass Got Me In Alot Of Shit." He Redirected His Attention To Chris. "I Spent 2 Years In Africa Because Of Your Ass-"

"Ain't Nobody Say You Had To Go To Africa, I Just Said Stay Away From My Fucking Girl."

D Sucked His Teeth. "Like I Was Saying, 2 Years Down There Because Of Ya Bitch Ass I Should Kill You For That Shit, But Instead Imma Let It Slide And Just Take My Girl Back & The Package That Comes With It." He Said With A Smile, Referring To The Baby.

"Your Not Taking MY Girl."

"Im Bout Tired Of Hearing Your Voice Nigga Cause I Can Kill Ya Ass Right Here Right Now!"

"Then Do It-"

"Chris Can You Leave Me And Him To Talk Alone."

"But-"

"Alone." Reluctantly He Stepped Away From Me, Leaving Us By Ourselves.

"What Do You Want?" I Asked Annoyed, Trying Not To Show The Fear That Was Eating At My Insides.

"I Already Told You. I Wanted To See You. It's Been 2 Years You Can At Least Act Like You Miss Me." This Time When He Tried To Take My Hands In His I Didn't Reject. Maybe It Was The Hormones, Or The Small Glispe Of The Old D That I Once Feel In Love With, But I Didn't Reject. I Just Let Him Hold My Hands. "I Really Did Miss You."

Even Though D Made My Life A Living Hell I Still Did Miss Him. He Was My First Love. "You Can't Be Showing Up At My House. It's Been 2 Years, I Know You Better Then Anyone Else. What Do You Really Want?"

"I Want To See You. I Thought After 2 Years You'd Miss Me."

"I Do Miss You D," I Admitted. "But I Miss The D That'd Treat Me Like A Queen. Not The Pussy Ass Nigga That Would Lay His Hands On Me. I Still Got Scars From That Shit D. That's Not Even Half Of The Damaged Caused When You Killed..." I Trailed Of Because He Knew Exactly What I Was Gonna Say.

"Don't Doubt Me Maria. I Can Do It Again." He Said With A Evil Smirk, His Gaze Falling On My Stomach. I Didn't Even Have To Look In His Eyes To Know His Words Were The Farthest Thing From False.

"Why?" Was The Only Word I Could Manage To Get Out.

"Because I Want Chu Back. And That Ain't Really What I Feel Like Botherin Wit At The Moment Shawty Now That I Think About It."

"Why Now Doe? Just Before Christmas."

"Because I Want You To Be My Christmas Present."

"Just A Few Seconds Ago You Were Telling Me You Miss Me Now Your Threatening Me D. Don't Feed Me Shit Just Tell Me What You Straight Up So I Can Give You What You Want And You Can Leave Me Alone."

"That's Just It. I Ain't Finna Leave You Alone. I Came Back For You. I Want You."

"I Have Chris. Even If I Wanted You, Which I Don't, No Way In Hell He'd Let That Happen."