Christmas

"Wake Up." I Said, Trying To Shake Chris While Still Holding The Food Tray. He Groaned As He Slowly Made His Way Out Of His Dream State.

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Beautiful." He Said. I Sat The Tray Down Expecting Him To Start Eating But Instead He Pushed It To The Side And Pulled Me Onto Of Him.

"Let's Open Presents. " I Said With Excitement. I Loved Christmas, Especially With Chris Who Always Found Some Way To Make It Special.

" Cool Wit Me. How Bout I Start With You." He Attempted To Pull The String Of My Robe So It Opened But I Swatted His Hand Away.

"This Present Is For Later, After All Your Others Are Opened." I Say In My Most Seductive Voice, Walking Away. That Made Him Get Up Immediately.

We Both Raced Into The Living Where The Tree Was Lit With All The Presents Underneath. We Both Sat Down Exchanging Gifts. I Really Didn't Know What To Get Chris, He Got More Then Enough Shit. I Ended Up Getting Him Some Clothes, A Silver Harley Davidson, Which Was Really Hard To Hide From Him , And Some Other Random Shit. He Got Me Some Clothes, Shoes, And A Gift Card To Forever 21 And Nordstrom Because He Really Had No Fashion Sense When It Came To Girls. On Top Of A New Mercedes.

I Was Down To The Last Box. It Was Really Small And Not As Horrible Wrapped As The Others. I Opened It To See A Little Black Box, Similar To An Engagement Ring Box. Scratch That- It Was An Engagement Ring Box. Is He About To Purpose? Am I Ready? I Opened The Box To Only Be Disappointed With It Only Being A Picture Of A Ring. A Part Of Me Did Want Chris To Purpose But It's Whatever. The Picture Looked A Little Bit Like Beyonce's Engagement Ring But Was Kind Of A Champagne Color With Smaller Diamonds Surrounding The Biggest One. It Was Truly Beautiful And Almost Twice As Big As The Last Ring. I Looked Over At Chris To See What Was Up With It Being A Picture And Not A Real Ring.

"I Know You Said You Weren't Ready To Be Engaged Again But When You Are I Want You To Know That That's Waiting For You," He Replied Before Going Into His Pocket To Pull Out Something. "But I Guess You Can Still See It." He Passed Me The Ring That Looked 100 Times Better In Person.

"It's Beautiful." I Said In Awe. It Truly Was. The Diamond Accented The Champagne Color And The Color Accented The Diamond. Like Nothing I've Seen Before.

"Yea, Deja Helped Me Pick It Out. I Had To FaceTime Her In Each Ring Shop And Let Her Talk To A Representative. But The Look On Your Face Right Now Makes It All Worth It."

I Was About To Say Something Cliche Like "It Really Is Beautiful." When His Phone Started Ringing. He Held Up The "One Second" Finger And Took The Call.

"Hello."

"What Do You Want?"

"Your WHERE?!"

"On Christmas Doe."

"I'll Be There Soon."

Was All I Could Here From His End. "Who Was That?" I Asked As I Watched Him Get Up.

"Karrechue."

"What Does She Want?"

"I Gotta Go Pick Her Up Outside The Club." He Said, Rushing Into The Bedroom."

"The Club?" I Questioned, Following Behind. By The Time I Reach The Bedroom He Had Already Stripped Down And Was In The Process Of Getting Changed. "On Christmas? Why Is She Even There?"

"She Didn't Say. Just That She Needed Me To Come Get Her Now."

"She Doesn't Have Anyone Else Who Can Pick Her Up?"

"I Dunno , Maybe. But She Called Me."

"And Your Just Gonna Drop Everything And Go. Leaving Me Alone On Christmas."

"I'll Be Back Before You Know It, I Promise." He Tried Reassured Me, Gently Kissing My Forehead, But I Wasn't Having It.

"If You Leave Out That Door Don't Bother Coming Back." I Said. I Don't Care If I Sounded Stubborn Or Was Being A Bitch. Why Is She Even Calling HIM. There Ain't Noway In Hell That's The Only Person That She Can Call And I Know That For A Fact. Maybe If She Wasn't Out Partying On Christmas Eve She Wouldn't Have To Deal With Being Stuck In The Middle Of Nowhere. Shit She Gotta Family Why Wasn't She With Them Or At Least Ask One Of Them To Come Get Her. Not Call MY Man Asking Him To Come Get You Like You Don't Know The Motha Fucking Date. It's Christmas And You Got The Nerve To Call This Nigga Knowin Damn Well His Pregnant Girlfriend Is Here With Him. Shit I Took The Liberty To DM Her Ass On Twitter To Let Her Know We Were Back Together So She Wouldn't Pull No Poppin Up At The House Shit So Of Course She Had To Take It One Step Farther.

"Whatcha Mean Don't Bother Coming Back? This Is My Fucking House."

"Then Don't Expect Me To Be Here When You Return."

"I Really Don't Have Time For This Shit Right Now. I'll Be Back In An Hour." With That He Just Left. Not Even Bothering To Lock The Door Behind Him. If He Thought I Was Gonna Be Here When He Returned He Was Outta His Damn Mind.

* * * *

After About 5 Hours Of Just Roaming Around I Decided To Just Give Up And Go Home. I Did Overreact. I Mean He Was Just Trying To Help Her Out, If It Was Jamal I Probably Would've Dome The Same. Shit If It Was Jamal I Would've Done The Same. Maybe It's Just The Sexual Background That They Have Or It Being Christmas, But That Shit Pissed Me Off. I Can't Be Mad At Chris For Too Long Doe. So I Walked In The House Exhausted As Ever When I Heard Soft Moans And Voices Emerging From The Bedroom. I Walked Over And Peeked In, Only To See What I Feared Most. Chris And Karrueche All Cuddled Up In Bed Together. I Leave For 5 Hours And He Brings That Bitch Back Here, All Up In MY Bed. And I Was Really Bouta Forgive Him, Imma Damn Fool.

I Don't Know If It Was The Hormones, Seeing Them Two Together, Or The Fact That I Had Really Made A Decision. Me And Chris Weren't Gonna Be The Loving Couple That I Wanted To Be, The Couple I Wanted For My Child. I Know That Me And Him Could Just Fight And Make Up Over This But I Didn't Want That. And I Knew That This Was The Perfect Moment To Let The Secret I Had Been Withholding Out. I Had Finally Made My Decision. I Opened The Door And Watched As Chris's Expression Changed To A Look Of Worry. Karrechue Just Scurried Out Of The Room Not Bothering To Wait For Me To Say Anything. When I Heard The Door Shut I Redirected My Attention To Chris. He Opened His Mouth To Speak But I Raised My Hand To Silence Him. And Then I Finally Told Him What I Had Been Holding Back.

"Im Putting The Baby Up For Adoption."

Quick Chapter. Dedicated To @NasiaBrezzy For Constantly Voting & Commenting. Thanks Love , Secrets Finally Out.