Chris Vs Aubrey

*Maria Pov*

"What If I Am Pregnant?" I Whispered To Chris As I Rested My Head On His Shoulder. It's Been A Week Since I Told Him I Might Be Pregnant And 1 Week Since We Been Back In L.A. Due To His Oh So Busy Schedule This Is The First Time We Could Make An Appointment To See The Results.Since And I Quote "New Like This Should No Be Shared Over The Phone." I Would've Did A At Home On But I Wanted To Be Sure. Chris Excuse For Making Me Wait This Long Is "I Took 2 Weeks Off Just To Be With You." Which I Think Is Bullshit. I Shouldn't Have To Make Reservations To See The Love Of My Life, But I Guess It Is What It Is.

"Then I'll Be There For You." Chris And Aubrey Said At The Same Time. Me And Chris Both Shot Him The Evil Eye. I Invited Him Because There Is A Possibility That He Could Be My Childs Father But That Doesnt Mean I Wanna Hear His Voice Every Five Seconds. If I Am Pregnant I Have Absolutely No Idea How Im Gonna Deal With Aubrey And Chris All The Time. I Just Know It Won't Be Pretty.

"I Wouldn't Even Be In This Mess If It Wasn't For You Not Knowing How To Wrap It Up. So Don't You Dare-"

"Mrs.Gomez The Doctor Will See You Know." A Nurse Called Out Cutting Me Off.

"I Love You." I Gave Chris A Quick Peck And Aubrey Glare Before Going Into The Room.

"Hello , Mrs,Gomez Im Ms.Gilz."

"Hello."

"So It Says Here That You Want A Pregnancy Test."

"No Im Actually Took One Earlier This Week. Im Here For The Results."

"Okay Well Let Me Pull Your File........."

*Chris Pov *

"Why Are You Even Here?" I Finally Asked Him.

"What Do You Mean Why Am I Here. MY Love Needed Me-"

"She Is Not Your Love. She Will Never Be Your Love, She Will Never Be Your Anything. Your Never Gonna Have My Girl."

"Your Saying That But Yet She Was Just Screaming My Name & Now She's Pregnant With MY Child."

"You Don't Know That."

"Yes I Do. Maybe I'll Call Him AJ Instead Of CJ. If Thats Okay With You?"

"Your A Bitch."

"Well I Guess Me & Her Child Is Gonna Be A Son Of A Bitch. I Just Hope This Child Doesn't Die Like The Last One."

At The Point I Snapped. Before I Knew My Hands Were Wrapped Around His Neck And Security Was Trying To Pull Me Off. Kinda Like A Movie, One Second Im Chocking Him, The Next Security Is Trying To Pull Me Off, And Before You Know It Im Being Locked Into A Holding Cell.

"Christopher Brown?" A Guard Spoke Out.

"Yea."

"You've Made Bail." He Said.

Thank God. I Walked Out Expecting It To Be Maria But It Wasn't.

"Hey Chris."

Maria's Pov

I Was Sitting In The Room Alone Patiently Waiting For Chris To Come Back When I Heard A Noise Followed By Footsteps Leading To Our Room. I Automatically Got Up From The Bed When I Saw His Face.

"What The Hell Happened Chris! Where Were You?" I Said Getting Closer To Him.

"Holding Cell."

"Why?!"

"I Had A Little Dispute With Someone."

"What-"

"Me And That Dickhead Got In A Fight."

"Was It A Fight Or Did You Just Whoop His Ass?"

"What Do You Think?" He Replied Sarcastically. Knowing Chris He Probably Didn't EvenLet Aubrey Get A Hit In.

"The Baby's Not Even Here Yet And Y'all Are Already Fight-" I Cut Myself Off Realizing What I Had Said. Shit,

"So You Are Pregnant ?"

I Knew This Was Coming And I Didn't Really Wanna Say The Answer Aloud. I Nodded My Head. "Im Sorry-But That Doesnt Mean That You Can Go Around Fighting People Chris."

"Im Gonna Kill Him."He Said Trying To Rush Past Me But I Didn't Let Him.

"No Your-No Your Not."

"You Know What That Nigga Said To Me. He Said He's Gonna Name Him AJ If He's A Boy. AJ Maria. He Said That He Hopes It Doesnt Die Like Our Last Child. I Can't Let Him Say Shit Like That."

"Look At Me Chris. Remember When CJ Died And We Were In The Hospital You Almost Got Arrested For Trying To Beat Up That Nurse. Remember What I Told You. I Told You Cant Go Around Doing Shit Like That Because I Need You. I Told You I Was Gonna Hold You Down. I Said It Then And Im Gonna Hold You Down Now. So Your Not Gonna Go Around Fighting Niggas, Okay?"

"Mmmmmmwhateveryousaymother."

"What Was That?"

"I Said Okay."

"Good, Im Tired." I Said Stripping Out Of My Clothes.

"So Babe-" He Was Cut Of By My Phone Ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello Ms.Gomez Can You Come Into The Office As Soon As Possible, I Have Something Very Serious To Talk To You About."

"Uhh Yea I'll Be There At 8?"

"You And Chris. Both."

"Okay.I'll Be There."

"Whats Going On."

"Ms.Gilz Wants To See Us In The Morning."

"Who?"

"The Doctor."

"What Time?"

"8."

"I Dont Think I Can Make It."

"Why Not?"

"I Have An Interview In The Morning , I Probably Won't Be Back Until 9, Can We Push It Back-"

"No. Just Forget It, I Don't Even Care Anymore, If Your Career Means More Then Me Then Fine." I Fell Back Onto The Bed And Climbed Under The Covers, Turning My Back To Him.

"Are You Mad?"

"Of Course Not." I Lied.

"Mari Im Sorry But You Knew From The Start That I Had A Career, You've Dealt With It This Long-" He Said Climbing Ontop Of Me.

"Exactly Chris. I've Dealt With It, I Don't Wanna Just Deal With It Anymore I Wanna Stop It, Im Tired Of Being Second-" I Replied Looking Deep In His Eyes.

"Your Not Second, You Will Never Be Second, Maria Ranae Gomez You Are The One And Only Love Of My Life." He Whispered Before He Kissed Me.

"I Can't Stay Made At You For Too Long." I Blushed Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck. He Smiled Too And Started Kissing My Neck Sending Me Into A Laughing Frenzy.

"You Know Your The Only One Who Can Do That To Me."

"Do What?" I Asked.

"Calm Me Down Like That, Hold Me Down, Cause You Know I Would've Kilt Him."

"Thats Why Im Here. Ride Or Die."

*Next Day*

Even After Our Long Eventful Night Together I Still Ended Up Going To The Doctors Office Alone. You'd Think After All The 'You Will Never Be Second' Bullshit That He'd Show Up But No Im Here By My Damn Self, But It's Not The First Time And I Know It Won't Be The Last.

"Hello." Ms.Gilz Said As She Finally Came Into Her Office.

"Hello."

"Mrs......Gomez , How Are You Today."

"I've Been Better, And You."

"Im Living, Its Nice Seeing You Again, I Wish It Could've Been On Better Terms."

"Nice Seeing You To." I Said Uneasy. "What Exactly Is It That You Have To Talk To Me About."

"Well As I Told You Yesterday, Your Pregnant."

"Yea."

"Well As I Farther Examined Your Blood Test We Discovered It Was.... Positive, Im Sorry To Inform You But You Have An STD."

*Authors Note*

Did You Hear About Chris Being Locked Up ? But He's Out K
Now☺☺ 😩😩😩 But 15 Votes & 5 Comments Till Next Chapter.