This ❤

Maria's Pov

Jamal & I Ended Up Going Out To Dinner At Some Fancy Uptown Restaurant. It Wasn't Until 1 That I Finally Tried To Slide On In The House. Regardless Of The Fact That I Tried My Best To Slide Quietly Into The House It Was No Use. As Soon As I Stepped Foot In The Living Room The Lights Flickered On. Not Even Giving Me Time To Completely Shut The Door. "Shit" I Cursed Under My Breath. I Slowly Turned Around, To See Chris Sitting On The Couch Staring Back At Me.

"Hey." I Played Cool, Giving Him A Nervous Smile Before Trying To Trout Pass. Quickly Being Blocked By Him Getting Up. I Slowly Looked Up, Face To Face With Him. His Expression Told It All.

"So You Just Gonna Bring That Nigga Up In My House And Make Me Look Like A Fucking Fool." He Said Calmly. I Looked Away Because To Be Honest I Really Didn't Know How To Response.

"I Repeat. So You Just Gonna Bring That Nigga Up In MY HOUSE! And Make Me Look Like A FUCKING FOOL." This Time He Was More Aggressive. I Stayed Quiet.

"Last Night. What Was That? Ain't The Nigga Supposed To Be The One Smashin Then Leaving For Another Bitch. When I Asked You If There Was Another Nigga You Said No. So Not Only Did You Play Me But You Lied To Me Too. You And Me Both Know How I Feel About Liars. You Coulda Just Came Right Out With It But No You Lied. When There Was No FUCKING REASON TO LIE RANAE! NO FUCKIN REASON!"

"Can You Please Stop Yelling At Me." I Fought To Speak Through The Tears That Refused To Stop. Damn Hormones. Chris Looked At Me With That Same Pissed Face Which Soon Changed To Disappointed, Finally Settling With A Look Of Pity With Just A Dash Of Sorrow. He Took Me By The Hand Summoning Me To Join Him On The Couch, I Obliged. Silence Filling The Air, With The Exception Of The Small Sniffles That I Couldn't Hold Back, Until I Finally Broke The Ice.

"The Baby's Kicking, If You Wanna Feel." I Whispered.

He Responded By Giving Me A Uncertain Look Which I Replied To By Taking His Hand And Placing The Palm Where The Kicks Of The Unborn Child Commenced. We Stayed Quiet Again Until I Asked The Question That Had Been On My Mind Since Yesterday.

"Are You Gonna Stay Here, In The House With Me? Or....."

"Do You Want Me To Go?"

"It's Your House Do I Really Have A Say?"

"Of Course. You Have A Say." He Sighed. "Do You Want Me To Go Or Not?"

"I Want You To Stay. I Mean The Baby Will Be Here Soon And I'll Need Your Help Anyways. It Just......" I Trailed Of But Chris Eyes Meet Mine Telling Me To Continue. "With Jamal Around It Might Be Weird."

It Released An Annoyed Breath." I Don't Want You To Be With Him.Nobody Should Be Taking My Future Wife Out On Dates But Me."

"I Already Told You-"

"I Know What You Said, But Honestly You Really Think We Can Just Be Apart. You Really Think Imma Let That Happen. I Ain't Gon Let No Random Ass Nigga Claim Whats Mine. Just Let Me Take You Out. Something Special. Just You And Me. I Miss You, Us, I Ain't Letting You Go Without A Fight And That's A Fact. "

"Okay. Next Week-"

"Today."

"It's 1 In The Morning."

"We Can Go Somewhere. Just You And Me."

"Tomorrow. I Was Having A Little Get Together, I Guess You Can Come."

"So You & That Nigga?"

"Let's Worry About One Thing At A Time."

*****

The Next Day I Woke Up Rested In The Bed, Apparently Chris Took Me To Bed Last Night 'Cuz I Remember Clearly Falling Asleep On The Couch But Im Not Complaining. I Got Up From The Bed Doing The Usual Morning Routine; Shower, Did My Hair, Makeup, Got Dressed In Maxi Dress That Accented My Baby Bump. After All That Was Done I Straightened Up The Place & Ordered More Than Enough Food For The Few People I Had Coming. Chris Was Still Sleep When The Guest Started Arriving. The Music Was Blasting And Everyone Was Having A Good Time, I Walked Around Communicating With Everyone When Chris Finally Came In And Plopped Down On The Couch.

"Come Here." He Motioned. Since My Obligation Of Playing Host Was Temporarily Fulfilled For The Time Being I Walked Up To Him.

"I Haven't Talk To You All Day." He Whispered, Pulling Me Into His Lap & Snuggling His Head In Between My Necks.

"You've Been Sleep All Day."

"You Coulda Woke Me Up. I Thought This Was Supposed To Be Our Day."

"I Know, I'm Sorry."

"It's All Cool, I Just Missed My Babies." He Whispered, Kissing My Belly. Making Me Giggle Uncontrollably.

"Stop That Tickles."

"You Know I Still Gotta Take You On Real Date Later On. Where You Wanna Go?"

"The Beach." I Said In A Baby Voice.

"The Beach." He Mocked. "We Can Go To The Beach If You Want." He Whispered Into My Neck, Gently Kissing It, Moving Up To My Lips And Kissing Them Passionately.

"Damn I Ain't Know This Was A Sex Party." I Heard Someone Say, Interrupting Our Moment. I Looked Up To See Micheal With A Big Ass Grin On His Face.

"Micheal!" I Jumped Up Hugging Him.

"Didn't I Tell You Not To Call Me That, My Names Tyga."

"Yea Whatever Tiger. I Haven't Seen You In Forever I Missed Ya Ugly Ass."

"I Ain't Ugly, Thats Why Ya Breath Smell Like You Been Sucking On Chris Toes All Day." Him & Chris Both Started Laughing Until I Shot Them Both The Death Stare. "You Getting Big Girl, Whatchu Been Eating , Bowling Balls."

"Ha Ha Ha Very Funny, You Know Ya Godson Is Gonna Be Here Soon."

"I Know, If He Anything Like His Father I Ain't Finna Claim That Nigga." He Joked, Sending All 3 Of Us Into A Burst Of Laughter. After A Hour Or So Micheal Finally Left & The Crowd Started To Die Down. I Was Currently Doing The Dishes When Chris Snuck Up Behind Me And Lightly Kissed My Neck.

"Go Get Ready." He Said, Taking The Dishes Out Of My Hands.

"I Am Ready." I Cheesed. He Took My Hand Leading Me To The Car, We Sat In Silence Until We Finally Arrived. The Starry Night Mixed With The Venue And The Fact That It Was Only The Two Of Us Made The Moment Perfect. We Just Talked & Enjoyed Ourselves As We Took Everything In. After About An Hour Or So We Decided To Call It A Night. Its Times Like This That Made Me Love Him So Much. As We Sat In The Car Surrounded By Silence I Just Looked At Chris, Who Had The Biggest Smile On His Face & Just Thought About How Much I Love Him. Im In Love With Him & That Made What I Had To Tell Him Even Harder.

Authors Note:

Boy Or Girl? Name Ideas? Also I Was Thinking Of A August Alsina Fan Fic, Should I? What Y'all Think Leave Comments.

Vote. Comment. Follow.