MARCH MUSIC

oml. i haven't updated in such a long time. 

hi. yes, it's rachel. i'm still here. 

i'm so sorry that i haven't been on. i've been very busy with school, family, and events (i'm planning out my birthday party) and it's all been very hectic.

so, since i don't have a rant planned out and i don't think i really have the time to rant, i decided to bring back my songs of the month.

let us commence!

CALIFORNICATION // RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

my friend is really obsessed with them and i decided to listen to them and they're pretty great.

WHILE MY GUITAR GENTLY WEEPS // THE BEATLES

the beatles are fantastic. i despise john lennon and they've probably done problematic shit, but i love their music so much.

THIS IS THE LIFE // TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG BY TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND ALSO SO SAD AND I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH

SOMETHING GOOD CAN WORK // TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB

this song is so energetic and fun to dance to. i love two door cinema club so much. they need to release a new album soon because i've been waiting for 4 years now.

IF I BELIEVE YOU // THE 1975

gosh. their new album is epic. i love this song so much and the whole gospel and jazz feel. i finally found a song that describes how i feel about religion.

THE BALLAD OF ME AND MY BRAIN // THE 1975

yo, this is one of my top 3 favorite songs off of their new album. i just love how matty's voice is so raw and filled with emotion. 10 out of 10 recommend. 

LOSTMYHEAD // THE 1975

this song gets me in my feels. 

SOMEBODY ELSE // THE 1975

my favorite part of this song is when it goes, "get someone you love get someone you need" and matty sings, "fuck that get money" because i relate. who needs love when you can get $$$$

PARIS // THE 1975

this song makes me feel so bubbly and happy.

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE // THE BEATLES

i love the end when they start singing "she loves you." this song is just yes (idk how else to describe it).

THE BLACKER THE BERRY // KENDRICK LAMAR

kendrick lamar is my father. this song sings about the struggle of being black and i just love it so much.

INSTITUTIONALIZED // KENDRICK LAMAR

@ god: thank you for bringing kendrick lamar into this world and making him slay my life and educating so many people out there.

FLOAT // THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

this is my favorite song by the neighbourhood and it keeps me calm. i envision myself just laying in the ocean and floating away from this bullshit called my life.

STAYING UP // THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

i listen to this song when i can't sleep or if i never get enough sleep and idk why but jesse's voice slays me every single fucking time.

ALLEYWAYS // THE NEIGHBOURHOOD

this song makes me nostalgic and reminds me that i've grown up so much. it shows me how different life is from being a kid to being a teenager and i really miss the good old days.

ON A PLAIN // NIRVANA

a nirvana song just had to be here. this song provides me with the energy i need to get through every school day and i just miss kurt so much. 

TERRITORIAL PISSINGS // NIRVANA

THIS IS MY SONG I WANT TO FLIP A TABLE OVER BECAUSE OF THIS SONG THE POUNDING DRUMS, THE SCREECHING GUITARS, KURT'S ANGRY YELLY VOICE 

HOW SOON IS NOW // THE SMITHS

dis song makes me feel like i'm floating in space. i love the instrumentals so much.

HARD TO EXPLAIN // THE STROKES

the strokes are A1

MEET ME IN THE BATHROOM // THE STROKES

i think this was the first song i listened to by the strokes and it's very fantastic.

THE END HAS NO END // THE STROKES 

i would probably play this song when the apocalypse occurs.

ONE GREAT SONG AND I COULD CHANGE THE WORLD // SWIM DEEP

this song is very psychedelic and really cool.

SI SI ME VOY // SWIM DEEP

i want to go on a roadtrip and play this song on repeat. i love swim deep so much. i want zachary robinson to swim deep in this pussy (i need to sTOP).

HOTEL CALIFORNIA // SWIM DEEP

"i was drunk singing hotel california" is there really a hotel named hotel california??

so, yeah. i'll try to find time to update more because i've been so damn busy. anyways, i love you all so much and i hope you are having a stress-free day.