GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

what a disgusting bastard.

if you don't already know, george zimmerman (aka the man who shot trayvon martin for being black), thought that it was okay to auction the gun he used to murder trayvon.

at least the auction website refuses to auction the gun.

the fact that he didn't get imprisoned for his crime is one thing, but the audacity he has to try to sell the gun he used to take an innocent black boy's life is just aggravating.

it shows that he has no sympathy for trayvon or his family. he has no remorse over the crime that he committed. it also shows that he doesn't give care. he doesn't care about what he did because to him, trayvon was just another black boy trying to get himself killed.

this shows that according to most americans, black lives don't matter. the criminal justice system, the murderers that have taken so many innocent and unarmed black people's lives, and all of white america, doesn't give a fuck about us or our lives. 

we need to fix that. we need to show them that our lives DO MATTER. without black people, america wouldn't prosper. without black people, we wouldn't have malcolm x, martin luther king, the black panthers, nelson mandela, and all the other black activists that have fought for justice.

black people are large contributors to america and american culture and what do we receive?? bullets by men who are SUPPOSED to PROTECT us. we receive scorching hatred and 400 years of oppression. 

fuck america. without us, this country would not be the most powerful country in the world. y'all ain't shit without black people.

we have to keep on fighting. i won't stop fighting for my people's rights until we receive them. 

#blacklivesmatter

#riptrayvon