OVERSEXUALIZATION OF (BIG) BREASTS

this is for all my big-breasted people out there.

can you all just stop oversexualizing big breasts?? is it really that hard to do??

i know that all breasts are sexualized: big and small. but, from my experience, i believe that big breasts are sexualized the most because of their size.

i have had men that are way past the ages of twenty and maybe the same age as my mother, or grandparents, for all i know - stare at my boobs and it's honestly been the most uncomfortable and disturbing experiences that i have ever faced.

just a few days ago, one of my aunt's friends said, "oh my god. her boobs are so big. they're even bigger than mine." and although she is a nice person — i'm going to need her to stop and focus her attention somewhere else.

YES MY BOOBS ARE BIG AND I'M SORRY THAT I CAN'T MAKE THEM SMALLER THAN YOURS. I CAN'T HELP THE WAY THEY ARE AND IF I COULD, I SURE AS HELL WOULD.

i have also heard comments like, "boys must be really attracted to you because of your boobs." or, "i wish my boobs could be as big as yours so i can get bob's attention and maybe he'll like me."

why should i want someone who only likes me because of the size of my breasts?? why should i want to be seen as the size of my breasts?? why do you continue oversexualizing me and my body??

or, when people call me, "rachel with the big boobs." and they only way for them to identify me is by the size of my boobs.

do you know how uncomfortable and annoying those comments are?? do you know how many times i have heard that throughout most of my life?? do you know that those comments make me hate myself to the point that i don't even want to look at myself in the fucking mirror and i try to do everything i can to cover up so no one can say anything?? do you know how difficult and irritating it is when people see you for the size of your breasts?? do you know how disgusting it is having some adult stare at my breasts, or i'm only known for the size of my breasts??

funny thing is i haven't had multiple boys ask me out and if they only like me for my breasts - they better find their way out.

also, why can't you identify me some other way?? like, rachel with the purple hair, or the people i hang out with, or with my last name (barely anyone knows my last name, yet, i'm known by many people and that's quite ironic).

STOP SEEING ME AS MY BRA SIZE.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

also, where did all these hatred for pendulum breasts come from?? why does everyone confuse pendulum breasts with old age and immediately find them unappealing??

some people with big breasts have boobs that sag.

(oh my god! so disgusting that they can't make their boobs perky like the way kate upton does! no one wants to be with someone who has saggy boobs. those are like old lady boobs!)

most boobs in general sag. not all breasts are perky and the way that hollywood and victoria secret models portray them as is usually false. hollywood uses makeup and technology to make it the breasts more perky and victoria secret uses push-up bras to lift up the breasts.

in fact, anyone with breasts will develop sagging breasts because sagging is inevitable (unless you have fairly small breasts). there is nothing you can do to stop it.

sagging is more common in big breasts because the bigger the breasts are - the more they will be brought down my gravity. and as you know, they can't help it.

pendulum breasts are very common - even with teenagers. don't just look at old ladies. some people at your school probably have sagging breasts and that's okay. you can't exactly know because most people wear bras that push their breasts up to make them look perky.

so, people who find drooping breasts as disgusting basically find almost all breasts disgusting. no one can help it and it's bound to happen.

i hope that those who have pendulum breasts  — and hate their breasts because they aren't firm, or perky — know that it's okay.

you are beautiful and your breasts are perfect and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. you're not unappealing and those people who think that pendulum breasts aren't sexually attractive — don't deserve your time, or your body.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

also, if any big breasted people are having trouble finding comfortable and fitting bras — you should totally look it up because a lot of websites have great bras that will (hopefully) fit you and lift up your breasts. i actually get mine at target, so you can also try that. and if you're into sports - you should definitely get a sports bra because you can tear some ligaments in your breasts if they bounce too much.

and please love yourself. you're more than your breasts and i wish others would see that. you'll find someone who will love you for who you are and love your breasts for how they are. you're gorgeous and you deserve happiness and recognition for all the wonderful things you've done. don't let their words, or names, or jokes, or any of that get in your way and make you feel insecure. you're beautiful and worthy and intelligent and amazing human beings!! i love you!!