i got nerves (but not the daring kind)

aAHhHhhhHhHH hello folks! i hope that life is treating all of u well. it's summertime and i'm sleep deprived because my grandpa keeps on putting heat and then my room starts to burn and then i cannot sleep. it's 1:25 pm (currently) and i think i'm just gonna continue to stay awake it's too late to sleep (i got like 4 hours asleep last now though).

anyways, i have news!! i mentioned this in my last chapter, but only briefly because it was just me doing a late ass tag. but anyways, here it is!

1: i gotta do college orientation soon! i think my orientation is gonna be in august because the darn person who's supposed to help me with all that won't PICK UP HER PHONE!! and the next one is on Friday, so if she doesn't answer tomorrow, i guess i'll wait till august lmao.

2: i got a job!! i'm gonna be a sales associate @ kohls so i get to deal with entitled middle-aged white moms. idc though because i'm gonna get paid $9/hr so hahahaha i'm gonna stuff my bank account with $$$$$$$$

3: this is the one that i really have to talk about. so, as y'all know, ya girl has been a single pringle for about 8 months now (i think??). the good news is: I HAVE A DATE ON FRIDAY WITH A CUTE CUTE BOY!!!!!! idk if he's calling it a date, but it's a date to me. I've known him since freshman year because we rode the same bus and we never spoke to each other tbh. i was too intimidated because he's really hot and he looks angry all the time lmao. 

he started coming to church like a couple months ago. i remember the first time i saw him face-to-face at church. so, i was coming back from using the bathroom and he was leaving?? (he ended up coming back into the sanctuary.) anyways, we made the most intense eye contact omg i was literally boiling inside because HE IS GOOD LOOKING! like at that point, i hadn't seen him since last year (he's a grade ahead of me, so he graduated last year) but homeboy was still looking saucy. 

me, being the pussy that i am, didn't talk to him until two weeks ago. i just kind of admired him from a distance, but i was too scared to talk to him because he always looks so angry and he's also so attractive so i didn't think that i could do it. idk how i approached him without pussying out. church was over and my grandma was talking to her friends so i was bored and i saw him sitting there by himself. he wasn't doing anything. he was just watching everyone. so, i went up to him and like tapped him on the shoulder (i didn't even sit down because i was like not functioning) and then i said, "hi! you're [insert his name], right?" and he said, "yeah yeah." and i introduced myself and said that i remember him from the bus. we had a really short convo and he was actually kinda shy?? he kept on rubbing his head and shit (he cut off all his hair, but he still looks good) and idk it was cute. 

some lady came up to us (idk her) and said hi and asked for our names and me being the polite and super kind angel that i am, gave her the biggest smile (she was so sweet).

so, after she left, i started feeling less confident (??? idk if that's the right word???). i was scared that i'd fuck up and i didn't know what to talk about because i was so sleepy. i just asked him for his snapchat and he typed it into my phone and i told him that i'd talk to him later and then i left. he texted me a couple days later on the 4th and told me that when i came up to him and talked to him, he could tell that i have good energy (and good pu$$y). and we've been talking from then on. 

we were gonna hang out on sunday, but our plans got ruined and i didn't see him at church. he sat somewhere else because he told me that he didn't see me :((((( but he told me not to worry because we'll see each other soon :))). and then at like 3 am on Monday night (Tuesday morning for the technical people), we were texting and he asked if I've seen the new incredibles movie and i said no. then i asked if he has and he said no and i was like, "why are you asking?" and he said he was just wondering and i asked him why he was wondering and he said because we should go see it together. and then i suggested that we could go and get ice cream and he agreed so yayyyyyy!!! we're gonna get ice cream and watch a movie. 

i found out that he's a libra, so we're zodiacally compatible. there's still more for me to find out about him and for him to find out about me. he's super sweet and supportive (for example, when i told him that i got the job, he told me to keep making progress and all this other hype shit my heart melted). and he's not my type?? as in he is, but like he isn't?? like usually i'm into meme boys or skater boys, but he's not like that, which i think is a good thing. and he's mixed! so, he can say the n word when we're listening to rap songs (lmaooooo). but yeah he's hot and he's like lean but he has muscle like yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 

anyways, i'm just concerned that something will happen?? like something bad (i want Something to happen). i really don't want to get hurt again or to get my hopes up. i also want to find out what he wants/what his endgame is. like does he just want a fwb?? does he want a gf (pls pls pls)?? does he just want a friend and i'm reading the signs wrong?? yo no sé. but i don't want to ask him right now because i feel like it's too early and i don't wanna rush things or make it seem like i'm rushing things. 

i just want things to work so pray for ya girl. commit a sacrifice so ya girl will finally get love from a cute boy who's super sweet and has a nice heart. 

but yeah. that's my life. i'll update u guys about the date (and maybe then i'll reveal his name idk). i love u all i hope that life is treating u well <333