love urSelf (tag)

hello what's popping in the kettle my friends (idk what i'm saying)!! 

anyways, my bff, magnificent homie, punk kween, mae  (cigarettenightmares) tagged me and i love tags, although sometimes i suck at completing them (i think i have another one still in my drafts hjsdggdhwjwdjdhd)!! 

so, let us begin!!

1) a feature u love about urself

i really like my eyes they're really dark brown almost black and i find that cool. i also like my teeth because they're really white and i never needed braces or anything. i also like my fashion sense i dress really well. and i like my brain because i'm smart (i could do without the depression and anxiety though). 

2) something ur secretly good at

idk if i'm "secretly" good since most people know of my talents, but i'm good at poetry and good at making people laugh and i'm good at english and history and i'm good at giving hugs and compliments. 

3) what were u like as a child?

i was a really curious kid. i wanted to know about things. i watched a lot of tv especially a lot of disney channel and nickelodeon shows. i really liked going on swings because i thought that was the closest way to flying. i liked running (until my boobs grew in) and i liked coloring. idk i was kind of a weird kid like once i started crying because i couldn't figure out a math problem and when i stopped crying, i ended up figuring it out. idk i guess i was weird, but chill. and then in middle school, i listened to pop music and then i got into lana del rey and marina and two door cinema club and then i just kinda evolved i guess.

4) have u ever tried or considered self harm?

when i was in middle school, i used to get bullied a lot and i think that's how my depression and anxiety manifested and i honestly have, but i ended up not doing it. i honestly just couldn't do it. it was a really bad time.

5) something you've been worried about recently?

i've just been mainly worried about the world and what's going on here in america and the threat of war. it's terrifying. and personally, i'm worried about college and applications and all that. i kind of want to finish high school already, but at the same time, i don't wanna.

6) optimist or pessimist?

i used to be so pessimistic, but now i'm really optimistic and i have high hopes and i'm pretty positive. but like, at the same time, i'm like ehhhhhhhh. but for the most part, i'm optimistic. 

7) missing someone/something?

i miss my mans, i miss fall & winter, i miss my brothers and my mom, i miss school (i know it's weird but i like having something to do), i miss kurt cobain, and i miss my baby cousin.

8) something on ur bucket list?

i have so many things because i wanna experience so many things, but one thing is going to italy. like italy is such a beautiful place i wanna go to rome and venice and florence. i love traveling. 

9) longest friendship?

i used to move around a lot as a kid so tbh i don't have many childhood friends, but there's these two girls who i've known since i was like 4 or 5 and we're still friends we just don't really see each other or hang out. but whenever i see them, we always talk. they're nice.

10) what calms you down?

music, sleeping, writing, talking to someone, hugging my stuffed monkey george, alone time, comedic tv shows, or superhero movies/tv shows/comics, and ice cream.

11) what makes you happy?

many many things: my mans, music, my friends, writing, reading, car rides, walking in the mall with my grandma, going to the park, space, mythology, learning more about things that fascinate me, history, english, spanish homework, milkshakes, eyeshadow, racist white people getting what they deserve, the sun, the rain, snow, philosophy, deep conversations, shopping, traveling, tv shows, movies, massages, love, joy, EVERUTHING i'm so full of love 

i tag: crankycosmos and kingkkrule and anyone else who wishes to do this!!