Chapter 24

{A/N Hey guys! I have a story out called The Wishing Well. It's not a fanfiction, it's my own story, and I'd really appreciate it if you gave that chance. I've written the first chapter and there probably will be more. Thanks! Xx ~Pickles}

I stepped out of the shower and dried off my messy hair. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into my room in search of clothes. Instead, I found Jay, standing in the doorway with breakfast and pills on a tray.

"It was supposed to be breakfast in bed, but I didn't expect you to get up so early," he explained.

I laughed. "It's fine, Jay." We both realised I was wearing only a towel. My face flushed red.

"I...uh...clothes," I stammered out, rushing to find something to wear.

Jay chuckled. "Nath, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

My face burned. "But I feel uncomfortable."

He shrugged and turned his back, letting me pull on boxers and jeans. "Okay," I said. He turned back and came to sit beside me on the bed.

I carefully took the tray and swallowed the pills, washing them down with water. I then wait placed the tray at my side. I had to wait for the pills to work to eat or I would just throw it up.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him.

"Studio work." He made a face. "I didn't actually write something."

"Jay didn't do his homework," I teased. He punched me lightly in the shoulder.

"Shut up! As if you actually wrote something."

I smiled secretively and tapped my nose.

"You did?"

"You'll find out."

"I can't wait."

At the studio, they asked everyone to show what they'd come up with. I sat down at the piano and glanced at Jay. He smiled, and that gave me the courage to play.

"I used to think that love

was just a fairy tale,

for the strong, the brave, the kind,

A fantasy of mind.

The day that I met you,

I wanted to believe

That love is truly real,

That love is what I feel.

I never thought I'd meet

Someone who means the world to me.

And now I see

That you were

Made for me

The way I dreamed of all those years I spent alone."

I carried on singing the song that I wrote, all the time looking Jay straight in the eye. His eyes brimmed with water as he smiled.

When I finished, everyone clapped. Jay ran up and hugged me tightly.

"It's beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

"With a little tweaking, I think that could make the album," Scooter praised. I smiled.

"Thank you."

I wrote the song for Jay, and I think everyone picked up on that. I gave him a peck on the lips and hugged him.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he replied.

{A/N Hey again! I did take the time to write that "song", sorry that it's not great but hey I tried. ^_^

If you have any requests as to what should happen in the next and final chapter, please comment. I always read the comments, so don't be afraid to tell me what you want to happen. :) thanks so much for reading! Xx ~Pickles}