First and last night out

"Lily! Hurry up we need to go," I heard Sarah shout from outside my door. I had borrowed one of her dressed because I had never gone to a nightclub before.

I opened the door slowly and showed her my dress. I watched her jaw drop, "holy shit, Lily you look hotter than me!" She told me.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I had on a short red dress that barely covered my bum, it had a low v-neck which showed of my breasts and I had my long blonde hair down and straightened, it fell perfectly down my back like a waterfall. I did look hot.

I looked back to Sarah, "don't you think it's a bit too slutty?" I asked her.

She gasped, "no! It shows of your amazing body! If anyone hits on you just slap them," she told me. I nodded my head, grabbed my purse and walked out of my house, locking the door behind me.

Sarah got in the taxi that was waiting out the front, "hurry up Lily!" She shouted again.

I scurried over to the car and got in, clicking in my seatbelt after shutting the door.

Sarah must've already told him where we are going because as soon as I got in he started driving. It was a short drive to the club but when we reached there it was already ten o'clock.

Sarah and I got out the car before throwing a fiver through the window. Sarah dragged me to the front of the long line and twirled her hair.

She smiled at the guy, "you're that guy who asked me out on a date! Sorry I never rang you back, my boyfriend found out and he's coming here now, he's gonna burn the place down if he sees me talking to you," she must've made that all up.

The guy furrowed his eyebrows, "I've never seen you before," he told her.

She laughed, "well I've got a picture of you that you sent to me!" She said as she showed him a photo of himself.

He looked at us quizzically, "I must've been drunk," he said to himself, "well go inside and don't come out until you know your boyfriend has gone," he instructed us.

Sarah smiled and dragged me inside with her, her smile turned into a smirk.

I sent her a confused look, "what was that?" I asked.

She smiled, "that is how you get in a club for free," she said shrugging her shoulders.

I nodded, "and how did you get the picture of him?" I asked.

She shrugged again, "I knew he worked her so whilst you were getting ready I pulled up his face book and saved one of his pictures," she told me.

I nodded again and walked over to the bar with Sarah, "so when's Casey going to get here?" I asked.

Sarah pointed to the dance floor, "she's already here," she told me, "let's get our drinks and then we can go over to her." I nodded my approval and Sarah ordered us both a martini.

She handed it to me and I took a sip of it before wrinkling my nose up in disgust, "that's vile!" I told her.

She laughed, "you'll get used to the taste soon."

Casey came running over to us, "Sarah, Lily! It's so great to see you, I missed you guys so much!" She said.

I tried not to laugh, "Casey you saw us yesterday!"

She laughed, "oh yeah, I did!" She was clearly already drunk.

Sarah went to order us some shots and Casey dragged me to a table of guys.