Another new job

"Lily."

I smiled to the bird talking to me, "what's your name birdy?"

"Lily, wake up"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "that's a weird name," I told the bluebird.

I spluttered as someone threw water over my head. I opened my eyes to see James with a smug look on his face.

"Your dreams sound interesting," he told me laughing.

I scowled, "why did you throw water over me?" I asked as I rolled out of the bed and laid on the soft carpeted floor. Maybe I would just fall asleep here.

James pulled me up, "because you wouldn't wake up, it's ten o'clock," he told me. I groaned, I was tired and he was annoying me.

I pouted and pulled my soaking top over my head, "I hate you," I told him before storming into the bathroom and getting in a shower.

James knocked on the door, "I love you too!" He shouted before laughing and walking away. He really was annoying. I didn't stay in the shower long and when I got out James was still standing in the bedroom.

"What do you want?" I asked him, he was staring at me with a huge grin on his face.

He chucked some clothes at me, "get dressed, we're going out," he told me. Surely I was a missing person, I actually didn't even know where we were right now.

"James?"

"Hmmm?"

"Where are we?" I asked him.

He shrugged, "Manchester, why?"

I shrugged, "well, am I not a missing person by now?" I asked him. I must be, it had been almost two months now.

He smirked, "yeah. You look different now though, you're paler and you have black hair," he pointed out. After my hair had turned completely black I realised I actually really liked it. I also proved to James that if he ever bothered buying a mirror he would see that we actually did have reflections.

"Oh," I said before getting changed into a plain white jumper and black leggings. I put my white converses on to complete my outfit.

    James looked at me impatiently, "aren't you going to ask where we're going?" He asked me.

    I sighed, "where are we going, James?" I asked him although I didn't really care.

   He smirked, "you'll see!" He said before tugging me to his car. He opened the door for me and I climbed in, I wanted to go back to sleep. He got in a started the engine.

    My stomach growled loudly, "hey! You didn't let me get breakfast," I complained to James.

    He smiled, "shut up."

   "Hey! Don't tell me to shut up, I'm starving!" I shouted at him. I needed to eat something.

    His smile grew bigger, "just shut up, I will feed you soon," he told me. I let out an overdramatic sigh but it just caused James to laugh.

   We pulled up outside a cafe and I smiled to myself. Food, here I come. I jumped out the car and began walking towards the cafe when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

   I spun around to face James, "why are you keeping me away from my food?" I asked worriedly, I needed the food!

   He chuckled, "I'm just telling you why we are here," he told me, he sounded excited, like a kid in a candy shop.