The castle

"James, I have the pictures. I'm going to wait in the car," I shouted to him and got in the car. We were taking the photos of Carrie to Victoria and Damian. I was excited to see their house, I hadn't seen it before.

James got in the car beside me, "alright, let's go," he said and sped of his drive way.

I squeaked, "God, James! Slow down, idiot!" I shouted at him. I grasped the chair by both of the sides.

He laughed, "I can't, my parents don't live in this realm. If I slow down we'll just crash into the trees," he told me.

   I gasped, "really? We're going to another realm?" I asked excitedly.

   He laughed again, "it's really not that exciting. They live in hell," he told me, the seriousness in his voice returned.

    My eyes widened, "oh.." I said quietly.

    I looked at my surroundings and by now all I could see was the blur of trees. I was watching the whiz by at James tugged on my seatbelt.

    "Is it on properly?" He asked me.

   I nodded "yeah, why?" I asked genuinely confused.

    He smirked, "you might feel a little bump as we enter hell," he told me.

   I nodded, "okay. You want to know what I'm going to do when we get there?" I asked with a smirk.

   He focused on the huge tree in front of us, "what?"

   "I'm going to walk through hell with a smile!" I exclaimed proudly.

    He chuckled, "been there, done that." I scowled and stared at the oncoming tree, as we got closer I noticed that it was dead and the branches were twisted. It looked quite creepy if you ask me. Which you don't need to because I just told you. I screamed as we collided with the tree and everything went black and then white and then red. Then we were driving down a bumpy black road towards a huge castle.

    I narrowed my eyes, "that's a castle," I said quietly.

   James nodded, "my parents are the King and Queen of hell," he told me casually.

   My jaw hit the floor, "what? I've been treating them like normal people!" Ilsaid ashamed.

   He rolled his eyes, "they are just normal people. Treat them the way you would treat me," he suggested.

    I smirked, "I don't think I could do that."

   "Why not?"

     "Because I wouldn't kiss them and I most definitely wouldn't let them get me pregnant," I pointed out.

   He blushed, "oh, yeah. Well treat them how you would treat your parents before you had an argument with her," he told me nodding at his new suggestion.

   I nodded as well, "alright. Let's go see the real king and queen of hell!" I declared and pointed towards the now close castle.

   We stopped in front of the huge iron gates and James wound down the window and pressed a button which was connected to the gates.

         A deep booming voice came from the speaker, "yes?"

   "It's Mr. Halloway. I'm here to see my parents," James told them and I realised I actually didn't know our last name till now. Lily-May Halloway. I liked it.

    The voice came again, "okay, can you just type in the code. You know where to find it."

   James typed in a few numbers on a mini keyboard type of thing. There was a quiet beep and the gates opened slowly. James drove the car through the gates and parked next to a giant fountain. It wasn't a water fountain though, it was full of blood.