The plan

"Can I help?" I asked James for the third time.

He shook his head, "no! It's too dangerous," he told me.

I scowled, "I'll be fine! I'm strong," I said flexing my imaginary muscles.

He smiled, "maybe, but the baby's not," he rubbed my stomach that was beginning to get a baby bump. It made it all feel real.

"Please! I'll be extra careful," I begged him to let me help get Carrie back and get revenge.

He shook his head again, "I'm sorry, Lily. I can't put you and the baby at risk," he told me with a sad smile.

I groaned and walked to my temporary bedroom. James and I were staying in hell for a while until we came up with a plan to find Carrie. I threw myself onto the bed and rubbed my baby bump.

I smiled, "daddy's being over protective again," I told it. I knew that it wasn't able to respond but I still waited for a sign of life down there. Nothing came. It was too early for the baby to kick but I wanted to feel it so badly. I could hear Damian, James and Victoria discussing different plans, none of them would work. My plan would work but James told me to rest. If I rested any more I would be dead.

I smirked, "I'm not staying cooped up all day just because he says so," I said to myself. I took a sip of my chocolate milkshake and ran down the hallway. I carefully walked down the slippy marble stairs to the smallest living room and knocked twice.

James opened it, "what's wrong?" He asked clearly shocked that I was down stairs.

I smiled innocently, "Victoria! Can I speak to you for a moment?" I called over James' shoulder.

Victoria appeared in the doorway, "yep?"

I smiled, "I have a plan that might work. I was wondering if I could share it with you all," I told her.

She grinned, "of course! James move aside and let her in," she instructed her son. He groaned but moved and I walked into the black and white themed living room. I waved to Damian who smiled back at me.

I sat down in the armchair and James scowled, "I was sitting there!" He complained.

I shrugged, "I'm pregnant, remember?" I said grinning.

    He sat on the couch opposite me and shot daggers at me through his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him and Damian cleared his throat, interrupting our silent battle.

   I sat up straight, "sorry about that. Well my plan is to find where Carrie is trapped and all four of us take Derek his money. What Derek won't know is that Victoria and I will be waiting outside the room whilst you're talking to him Victoria and I will get Carrie and hide behind the door so that when Derek comes to retrieve her for you, Damian and James will attack him. Then we can all go home!" I say excitedly.

    Damian nodded slowly, "that is a great plan," he says approvingly.

   Victoria smiled, "I'm in!" She told me.

  James sighed, "there is only one thing I don't like about your plan," he began.

    I frowned, "what's that?"

    "You being in it. I know you want to help but you'll only be putting the baby and yourself at danger!" He told me and even he was frowning.

    I folded my arms, "James, stop being overprotective! All I have to do is help Victoria locate Carrie," I cried.

   James shook his head, "I'm sorry but you can't go."

     Damian scowled, "shut up, James. Lily, I'm allowing you to come with us and help Victoria locate my daughter," he said with a small smile. Ohhh Yeahhh! I won, I'm going! I won, I'm going! I chanted in my head.

    James voice popped up in my head, will you please shut up, we can discuss this later. I looked across at him and he was giving me a hard glare, I smiled teasingly.