《~ Part 1~》

2 years later.....

I look at myself in the long mirror of my tiny bedroom.

I am a brighter, stronger and more confident women. Tris Priorson is my name now, while Beatrice Prior was long gone and has been for nearly two years.

She remains in the deepest and darkest parts of the large maze, tangled between the black structures of the trees and there boney, sharp extended arms as she tries yet again to escape the memories that haunt her there.

She tries desperately to escape the deep, echoing growl of the forest monster, who always manages to pull her back in, creating an unbreakable wall between her and fear.

It had such a firm grip on her, its dry and boney hands on her soft and smooth skin, and there was no escaping what was to come next, the moment when he forcefully peeled away the delicate and thin layer that separated him from the one thing any cruel, sick man desires the most.

Her Virginity.

<~¤~><~¤~><~¤~>

I gently allow the warm, but moist steam from the hot, relaxing water welcome me into my most desired and looked forward to Morning shower.

As the water droplets run down my thin, fragile body, going over my fading stretch marks, I can't help but wonder what I have accomplished these past two years.

After the incident I had decided to run away from home, where there was no justice system to tell me if whether or not I had been raped,

and no Tobias Eaton to deny it.

It was his father's personal connections with the government and his undeniably innocent look that had convinced the public I was making everything up.

And not to mention the fact that he owned on of the biggest companies in the state of New York.

I even had the condom Wrapper to prove it.

I had then returned home a good 2 years later, after running around the city, scavenging for food and figuring out ways to survive.

But I was only a child and like any child I missed my family.

So I had returned and started fresh, new identity and new life, with of course the new addition to my family.
Yes, I had a child.

And

Yes, it was his child.

And in case you were wondering, no, he does not know at all about this.

The last thing I needed was my child to find out She was simply an accident. With a father as sick as death itself.

<~¤~><~¤~><~¤~>

After finishing off with my pleasurable shower and getting dressed, I head down the narrow stairwell to the kitchen, where my family and breakfast awaits me.

I was homeschooled once I had returned back because the last thing I needed or wanted was the spread of rumours like wildfire.

And of course seeing him everyday.

"Good Morning Everyone" I greeted my family members.

"Morning Beatrice" They respond.

My family still called me by my old name at home when it is just us four together but called me Tris when there were other people around, even extended family.

I see my beautiful baby girl bouncing in her high chair and the second her eyes meet my face, she squeals with joy.

"Morning Baby" I greet her, planting a small kiss on her face.

She gurgles and grins at me, signaling this was indeed, a good morning for her.

We, meaning my family and I, had decided to name her Emily Grace Alexandra, a very happy name fit for a very happy baby.

At 8 months old she can already eat baby food, sit up, crawl around a bit and even make some - like letters but not really - sounds.

And as a new mom that was huge accomplishment.

<~~~¤~~~>

After finishing another delicious breakfast consisting of Toast, eggs and a glass of fresh orange juice, I wash up.

After cleaning up the house a little and putting Emily down for nap, I head to my bedroom to complete my school sessions for

As Bethany Alexandra may no longer exist in the eyes of the world, but in my eyes she still remains alive, her deafning screams of terror and pain forever in my aching heart.

<~¤~><~¤~><~¤~>

Hello Lovelies!

I'm trying a more mature topic for this book so unlike my other books there will be alot more swearing, Sexual content and mature content.

Please read this at your own risk.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and let me know what you think!

With lots of love♡

~LivingxDreams ♡