《~ Part 16 ~》

Flashback:

Sitting in the car, Tobias's heartbeat increased, as he anxiously waited for his father to speak.

It was difficult to comprehend what his father has planned for him, and Tobias was becoming more curious the further away he got from home.

A few minutes later they ended up in New York, outside of a small school, where children were scrambling to get home.

It was the school his Girlfriend attended.

<~¤~<~¤~><~¤~>

QUICK NOTE:

Tobias and Tris starting dating last summer, after Tobias met Tris when she was visiting a few relatives in Chicago.

They have been having a long distance relationship since.

However, Tris's parents have no idea of this relationship but Tobias's parents eventually find out, that's why Tris's  parents barely knew Tobias.

When Tris mentions that she barely knew Tobias in the prologue, it was because she was too terrified to comprehend what was happening, and she hadn't seen Tobias in months.

I hope this little 'history lesson' helps you a little bit :)

Comment any questions here ~>

<~¤~><~¤~><~¤~><~¤~><~¤~>

Back to the story....

Tobias was curious but yet a little angry at his father, why did he bring him here?

What did he want him to do?

Tobias stared at his father as he pulled something our of his pocket, and put in on Tobias' lap.

Tobias gasped and almost threw the packet out the window.

It was a condom.

<~¤~><~¤~><~¤~><~¤~>

A/N:

Ehhhhh I'm not really feeling this story anymore....

<~¤¤¤ Message Below ¤¤¤~>

The divergent fandom is a beautiful fandom, and I've always adored the hardcore fans on every social media there is.

But time goes by, and people grow, people change, they move on.

I've been a fan for 3 years now and I regret nothing....

Well, except for the endless amount of merchandise sitting in my room.

But I have moved on...I've grown and I'm not as obsessed with the series as I used to be.

And that's okay.

I still enjoy reading Fanfics every once In a while but I'm not as addicted as I used to be.

I might write and update every so often but I cannot guarantee anything.

I hope you guys understand what I'm saying and respect my decision.

<~¤¤¤ Message Over ¤¤¤~>

I love you guys ♡♡♡

~LivingxDreams ♡

פ~Baby~¤× {A Divergent Fanfiction}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें