《~ Part 15 ~》

Flashback:

The next morning, Tobias ate his breakfast, while his parents sat silently, watching him.

Tobias looked confused as he noticed the smile on his Mother's face, and the calm look on his father's.

It didn't comfort him at all, in fact, it made him feel even more uncomfortable the long he sat there.

"Tobias" his mother had addressed him, giving him a warm smile.

"Your father and I apologize for yesterday's 'events' that occured between us, agreeing that you should take your time in your relationship with Beatrice"

Tobias nodded his head, shocked at what he just heard, noticing his father smiling with every word his mother spoke.

Something wasn't right.

His mother cleared her throat to speak again.

"Your father decided that some 'father-to-son' bonding would be good for you two"

This made Tobias almost choke.

Father, son bonding?

Definitely NOT what his father had in mind.

He probably just made up the act to fool his mother.

Just like he had fooled her before.

Before Tobias could object to this idea, his father was already speaking up,

"That would be wonderful," he says, eyeing Tobias,

"Some father, son, bonding was just what we need" he smirks towards Tobias when his mother wasn't looking, finalizing his unexpected plans for the rest of the day.

So that's how Tobias found himself, in a blue Tshirt,  black jeans, sitting in the passenger seat of his father's truck, waiting to see what his father had planned for the two of them.

Or rather,  for him.

<~¤~><~¤~><~¤~>

A/N:

Keeping it short so I wouldn't be cramming too much info all at once :)

Hope it makes sense!

~LivingxDreams ♡