《~Part 4~》

The shadows used as my hiding spot have disappeared, leaving a glowing sensation called light, which I am not familiar with.

Walking through the streets my mind wanders to Christina's friends, and what kind of personalities they hold.

I arrived at the DAUNTLESS CAFE, where we were scheduled to meet.

 My outfit (As shown above) was very casual, and since no dress code was specified, I decided to go with casual and comfy

Oomf.

Jeez, what's wrong with me?

Bumping into everyone on the street.

I look up to see another girl my age,
she was pretty, and gave me an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you guys?"

The plural reference confused me but then I realized she was referring to Emily as well.

I literally was soo caught up in my own world, I forgot she was there.

Looking down at the stroller, Emily was fast asleep, stuffed bunny cuddled close go her.

"We're fine. It was my bad, I was just soo caught up in my thoughts I wasn't looking straight" I apologize.

"It's fine, I'm Lauren by the way" She gives me a warm smile.

"Tris" I smile back, "and this is Emily, My-eh- Sister" I say, gesturing to the sleeping baby.

"Cute" She gushes,"She looks just like you" I smile at this response.

She seems like a nice girl, maybe we can be friends.

"So..." I begin, breaking the silence, "I'm heading over to Dauntless Diner to meet up with a few friends, wanna come?" Surely Christina wouldn't mind if I invited someone, who knows maybe Lauren is one of her friends.

She beams at me "of course!"

We continue to walk together, making small talk along the way, heading to what I hope to be a great afternoon.

But that's not what fate had planned for me.

Not at all.

<~¤~><~¤~><~¤~><~¤~>

A/N:

Short but sweet.

Lots of drama coming soon ;)

Until next time.

~LivingxDreams