Vernon

You were laying down on your bed while listening to the songs from seventeen since they're your friends and you loved it. You felt your phone vibrate and opened it to check, you saw a message from Vernon.

V: (y/n) Can you please come to my house

(Y/n): Wae? Is something wrong or are you just really bored?

V: Both

(Y/n): I'll be there

You quickly changed and went to vernon's house and knocked on the door. You saw vernon's mom "Hello (y/n) he is waiting for you upstairs" you smiled and bowed and went upstairs to his room. You knocked "Come in!" You heared him yell from the inside, you opened the door aand shut it and sat on the edge of the bed looking at him "Yah! Whats the problem and why are you telling me youre bored? Youre reading" you lightly chuckled and he sat beside you and showed you his book and he pointed the highlighted word "Can you please read" you rolled your eyes "Saranghaeyo" you looked at him and saw him smiling at you. You gave him a confused look and ge chukled and kissed your cheek, you can feel your face heating up "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" "Dont you get it (y/n)...saranghae...I really do" he cupped your face and kissed you gently, you were shocked but eventually kissed back. You can feel him smile against the kiss and he slowly pulled away "I love you (y/n)" he caressed your cheek and pecked his nose "I love you too Vernonie" he pouted and you just giggled.