Joshua

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
"Yah! Noona! Help! Jebal!" I can hear Dino screaming my name, i sighed and went out of the recording room and saw Dino running around getting chased by wonwoo, Mingyu, and Ming hao. "Yah! Why are you chasing Dino again?" They all stopped while Dino went behind me and hugged me; I patted Dino's head "Noona Dino stole our food" the three of them pouted and I sighed again "Dino, is it true?" I looked at him and saw him nodding while looking at the floor. I chuckled "aish these boys. Ill buy you guys food." They all nodded "but promise me one thing, please share with each other. Arraso!" They all nodded and smiled "Ne noona! Gomawo!" I smiled and got my wallet "I'll be back." I was about to walk out when I felt someone grabbed my hand, I turned around to see....Jun "I'll go with you" he said while smiling. "Okay".

We went to go buy Chinese food and bubble tea for all of us. "(Y/n) noona..." I grabbed the food while Jun held all the bubble tea "hmm?" We were walking back to the practice room when Jun asked this surprising question "Do you like Jisoo Hyung?" I blushed and cleared my throat "Wae?" He chuckled and shook his head "Just asking because...he likes you too you know" I blushed even harder and smiled "hahaha don't say such things that aren't true." He sighed and looked at me; I looked at him "Noona it is true...you'll see" he smiled while I nodded "Okay okay lets just go back."

Joshua's P.O.V

I saw Jun and (y/n) talking and laughing, yeah I know I'm jealous. I won't deny that. Call me selfish but I want (y/n) only for myself, I know I shouldn't say that cause it may sound like that she's a thing and not a person...I'm sorry. I must tell her what I'm feeling for her before it's too late. I saw (y/n) looking at me and smiled at me, I sighed and went out of the practice room.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I frowned at the thought of Joshua not smiling back. He always smiles back at me. I followed him and saw him sitting outside of the building. I sat beside him and sighed "It's so cold" I looked at him and smiled, I can see him smile a bit "Gwenchana?" He nodded and smiled at me "Ani, youre not okay. Tell me what's wrong" he sighed and looked down "you see I like this girl, very much. I get jealous when she talks to the other members." I blushed and smiled "You know that girl wouldnt want you to be jealous because she feels the same way too." He looked at me and smiled; I smiled back. He hugged me and I did too "I love you" I smiled and kissed his cheek "I love you too".