Hoshi

Imagine this was at school

I was walking through the hallways cause why not (HAHA XD) I can hear the girls screaming their names and yes it was the group Seventeen as they like to call themselves. I saw the performance unit messing around and dancing and I happened to see Hoshi, I think that was his name. When I saw him he suddenly stop on what he was doing. He became stiff and was back on his flirty mode, he winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking. "Ugh I swear I hate them and most especially Soonyoung!" I stomped my feet and sighed "Especially what about me?" I turned around and saw him standing there with a smirk plastered across his face. "So you like me aye?" He came near and thats it Im really fed up "Yah! Ani! I dont like you! I really dont! I hate you and your big ego, I hate you and your flirt modes, I hate everything about you so No I dont like you" I smiled and walked away. "Pabo" I felt someone grabbed my hand, I looked back and saw it was Soonyoung and he looked...sad "Mianhae...I dodnt mean too...I just wanted your attention. When I first saw you, you werent interested in any of us, you did not fall for my flirtyness (is that even a word XD), youre kind and outgoing...I just wanted your attention. Youre different from the other girls and thats a good thing." I smiled lightly and sighed "Look...Mianhae I just hate it when boys do that." He shook his head and smiled "Ani its not yor fault...I dont think we met properly. Im kwon soonyoung, people call me hoshi but I prefer you call me Soonyoung" he extended his hand and I gladly shook it "Im (y/n) (y/l/n) and you can call me (y/n)"